Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Is it actually working? I got a popup saying it was ready to play but it still won't let me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Goddamn rocket boosting around blasting people in the face with akimbo vectors is extremely my poo poo.

People are super oblivious to what's above them and now that I've gotten in the habit of just boosting everywhere it's so easy to (literally) get the drop on people.

I've been taking lightweight, overcharge, exo ping, the maphack grenades, and the UAV just to maximize my ability to know where everyone is while zipping around the map.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I don't think Exo Stealth is terrible but it mostly serves two purposes:

1) Making your character harder to pick out at a distance to help you move through larger, open areas

2) Buying yourself an extra half-second of reaction time against a good chunk of players

That said I find Exo Ping to be the most useful ability so far.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The best part of this game is jetpacking across buildings looking for schmucks standing still pretending they're playing one of the bad Call of Duties.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Eh... I feel like most of the exo abilities are barely worth spending a point on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Well the final launcher unlock is disappointing.

• Locked thread