Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Orv
May 4, 2011

Javes posted:

Apparently the Detroit map is similar to Standoff.

This just makes me excited for a new Army Men game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Promise me I can throw a shield at a man and you have my money.

Orv
May 4, 2011

io_burn posted:

Sorry if this was already answered, but is it possible to unlock additional clothes for your dude to wear in multiplayer games?

You will be continuously inundated in boots.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Spoz posted:

So what does the best weapons seem to be so far? The BAL and AK both seem super solid, but the 3 round faux burst and slowing ROF one seems kinda bad.

Death by wub is the only viable option.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Rayjenkins posted:

Did you bother to lockdown?

At which point he immediately died before firing a round. They're just bad.

Orv
May 4, 2011
The moment they went on to make another CoD game before balancing the M16 in MW1 all notions of balance went out the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011

Smelly posted:

From what's been said in this thread, the PC version is already inundated in hacks.

Inundated is reaching a bit.

• Locked thread