Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Feenix posted:

laser rifle called the PWNER or something that shoots pink dubstep laser.

buying the game right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

time to make people angry somehow

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

sba posted:

you mean in a game that has literally thousands of actual dicks as emblems?

That's how it was in Bops, though. People make a ton of dicks but the slightly more subtle ones are somehow the ones that make people the angriest.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I've spent the last three hours doing nothing but getting shotgun action hero kills. This game rules.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Republicans posted:

The overall extra mobility I think makes shotguns better than they've ever been.

I have no idea what triggers the bonus chests, but I got an extra mobility TAC-19 out of it so I'm happy. Not sure what the other variants are but unless I can get one that does even more damage, I'm fine with this one.

Might try to grind out Advanced Rifling, I'm not sure how much range it'll add but maybe it'll be enough to land me kills I don't necessarily deserve.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Is there a gallery of outfit unlocks anywhere? I know people have hacked poo poo to get all the camos already (there's no goddamn way people have Royal camo legitimately already) so I assume someone's found all the outfits.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Alteisen posted:

The supply drop poo poo is ripe for monetization.

That's how ME3 MP made all the money. Buy poo poo to buy packs to unlock more poo poo.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Holy gently caress the XMG-1 is a retarded gun. I love it.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
the XMG, as cool as it is, has no place in a game this full of mobility. I can't think of a single good use for it that isn't outclassed by other guns. You theoretically become a mobile turret, except you're not a turret so you die quickly.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
With the XMG, you can change mode in mid-air, so if you jump-boost and then change, you keep your momentum and become a majestic turret eagle until you hit the ground.

The gun's still terrible but it's also hilarious.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Undead Muppet posted:

Dubstep shotgun with Overcharge, Lightweight, Gun-ho, and Exo Overdrive is just good stupid fun, flying all over the map at 1000 mph Goomba stomping and sonic booming.

Literally the only gun I've used. I have most of the camo for it already.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

GET MY BELT SON posted:

spoon and I just found that you can get one supply drop each for max leveling armor and weapon proficiency in exo survival

also: contact grenades own

Which grenades explode on contact?

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Can you get more exo energy or when you're out are you just out?

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Apparently everything is down right now. Could it be dedicated servers?

probably not :smith:

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Everything's up again.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
One of the Operations challenges requires you to kill someone with a blown up car.

Solar's the only map with an explodable car, I think. Detroit, surprisingly, has no cars that can blow up.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
The Unicorn City Police Department is on the case!

now I just need a matching playercard.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

how do you see your emblem online?

What do you mean?

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
http://webmup.com/wrHgn.webm

i rain down lightning from the skies in the form of my feet and also get shot

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

never seen the shinguards before

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Fibby Boy posted:

The spike drone. Wrist mounted spike ball that you shoot at people.

It's near instant like the knife and you can also pull it back to you, which is great.

(Note that if you use two of them, you have to launch them both before you can pull them back.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

This is the laser setup that's been working out for me the best. Any suggestions to make it better?

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Man, getting 50/500 long shots with the EM1 is not gonna be fun.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
So you need 500 long shots for the diamond camo? That's loving impossible. I've completed every other camo challenge and I'm at approximately 16 long shots.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

The Machinima Man posted:

Patch is apparently live on PC. The kill requirements for camos at 500 have been hammered down to EIGHTY.

That's far, far better.

oh gently caress thank god

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
They changed the dogfight medals for the EM1 to Bloodthirsty medals. That's excellent.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Do you guys have any suggestions for emblems? My IGN is WeedDad420 because it somehow makes people angry

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Old Doggy Bastard posted:

Man, that toally would have made me angry when I was a teenager because grrr drugs but now would make me angry because grrrr lack of effort. Make your emblem a baby head with a blunt.

Good name though, made me laugh.

Oh poo poo that's a good idea. Now if only I was good at art.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Old Doggy Bastard posted:

Doing "#OBAMA" or "#POT" is low effort and will likely rile up some good 'ol boys some anger.

#NOBAMA might work better

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

how's that

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

what a useful gun

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Wazzit posted:

Whenever I used the stock model I would get a one hit kill maybe 75% of the time, I assume that extra damage guarantees a one shot kill? If so, super jealous.

Sure but it has 3 accuracy, which means even ADS you miss half the time.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59_ZcY9an4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

cool thanks game

• Locked thread