Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

No one cat should have all that power
I usually know what to expect with CoD, but Ghosts was such a steaming pile of poo poo that I haven't preordered this. Has there been any word (from devs or leaks or whatever) on PC performance? Ghosts was awful on PC, I remember having too many friends on your steam list would make it choke on itself. From the sounds of it maps sound a lot better, yeah? Ghosts maps were just too big and I hated most of them.

E: Went back to the OP and I guess this is the console thread, sorry.

Meow Tse-tung fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Nov 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

Mister Macys posted:

Modern Warfare 2: Knife Harder

MLC: Major League Cutting

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

univbee posted:

Was the port quality ever really the issue? I know they weren't great but that wasn't what killed its PC population, was it?

Yes, that's probably the biggest issue and what I'm waiting to hear about before I buy. Some of the games run fine (BO2) and others are utter horseshit that lock up if you have too many steam friends (Ghosts).

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

More importantly, whats his kdr

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

illcendiary posted:

Where the gently caress is the manual for this stupid game? Nothing in the box, not even a link to an online edition.

How to play cod:

1: 360 degree spin
2: noscope
3: chug' yo dew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

This is a lot of fun! PC version is running pretty great for me, and I haven't run into the hacks issue yet.

• Locked thread