Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
http://indian.ruvr.ru/2014_04_21/Russian-Su-24-scores-off-against-the-American-USS-Donald-Cook-5786/

Russian jet so powerful American cowards flee in fear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The red menace certainly is terrifying. I think a propaganda thread could be fun.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I'll start.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
I think that Americans are somehow going to reflect on improving the system “Aegis".

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
I am quit. Russian su-24 too strong for latvian immigrant. Screens go black like my sons lives.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
http://rt.com/op-edge/154836-kerry-usa-rt-attack-bullhorns/

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
My feathers ruffled!! And this is information war in fact.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

My feathers ruffled!! And this is information war in fact.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Prob not the first time someone here has launched their cock at a pig.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mr. Nice! posted:

Prob not the first time someone here has launched their cock at a pig.

Please don't talk about beanieson's sex life like that.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 06:03 on May 3, 2014

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Don't take that sass, beanieson :hb:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

LordNad posted:

I am quit. Russian su-24 too strong for latvian immigrant. Screens go black like my daughters' boyfriends.

Corrected. You have a little ways to go yet comrade but you have promise.

MobMentality
Aug 22, 2007

I'm Mike Doyle.
There is Russian at my dog's park. She constantly yells at her dog. He is, too, resigned.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

MobMentality posted:

There is Russian at my dog's park. She constantly yells at her dog. He is, too, resigned.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamelder/a-russian-lawmaker-just-ordered-his-aide-to-rape-a-journalis

They're also training their children...

A Bad King fucked around with this message at 04:13 on May 6, 2014

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

He's got them icy, dead eyes of a Russian alright.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Boon posted:

He's got them icy, dead eyes of a Russian alright.

Sometimes that slav, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know the thing about a slav, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he stabs ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the steppe turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Haha that one aide actually tried to go for the kiss...

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
It's okay guys we got this:

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13930215001597

quote:

"Conducting trainings, exercises and drills to get prepared for operational goals is always on our agenda and Americans and all the world know that one of the operational goals of the IRGC Navy is destruction of the US naval force," Admiral Fadavi said in an exclusive interview with FNA.

He said the combat power of the United States in the air totally depends on the fighters flying from its aircraft carriers, "hence, that is a natural thing that we want to sink these vessels".

The Admiral further noted the vulnerability of the United States' giant warships and aircraft carriers, specially in any potential combat against Iranian missiles and speedboats in the Persian Gulf, and said, "If you take a look at Robert Gates' book, you will see how he counts the vulnerabilities of aircraft carriers to the IRGC Navy and (that's why) he asks for a change in the US naval strategy. This is no easy task, but they (the Americans) have started doing so as he has emphasized."

The commander said the large size of the US warships has made them a very easy target for the IRGC naval force, specially taking into account that "we have very precise analyses of the design, construction and structures of these warships and we know how to act".

Iran's naval power has even been acknowledged by foes. In a Sep. 11, 2008 report, the Washington Institute for the Near East Policy said that in the two decades since the Iraqi imposed war on Iran, the IRGC has excelled in naval capabilities and is able to wage unique asymmetric warfare against larger naval forces.

According to the report, the IRGC Navy has been transformed into a highly motivated, well-equipped, and well-financed force and is effectively in control of the world's oil lifeline, the Strait of Hormuz.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Of course that's an article released in English, Middle Eastern news reports in their native languages are just cheating

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4257.htm

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Snowdens Secret posted:

Of course that's an article released in English, Middle Eastern news reports in their native languages are just cheating

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4257.htm

lmao yvan eht nioj

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Russians made me quit the navy

true story

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
I only joined because Lieutenant LT Smash told me to

SUPERLIMINAL MESSAGING

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Where do communists hide?

In the Lenin closet!!

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
Glory to Arstozka?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MoraleHazard posted:

Glory to Arstozka?

Papers, please. :commissar:

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

God I love that game. It gets so progressively harder as you go along. I let my grandmother die...then my children. Oh well. :cheers:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

God I love that game. It gets so progressively harder as you go along. I let my grandmother die...then my children. Oh well. :cheers:

I left my family behind and safely made it across the border. I don't know which of us is worse.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

lil' Freudian slip there

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram

Pesticide20 posted:

I left my family behind and safely made it across the border. I don't know which of us is worse.

I served the Glory of Arstozka and unlocked the "forever mode" or whatever it's called. Having a cheat sheet up on the second screen really helped.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
According to a Christian video from the 80s, the commies weren't afraid of our nukes. They were afraid of what all of the kids were watching over here, such as G.I. Joe and other violent cartoons which teach them to fight wars.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

That 2 part episode where GI Joe and Cobra teamed up to fight the war on Drugs was awesome as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAKLwU7PM-k

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
http://m.washingtonpost.com/world/a...2777_print.html

quote:

The White House on Thursday sharply condemned a lengthy and racist North Korean screed against President Obama, calling the rhetoric from Pyongyang “particularly ugly and disrespectful.”

The rebuke came in response to a recently published diatribe by North Korea calling Obama a “clown,” a “dirty fellow” and somebody who “does not even have the basic appearances of a human being.”

Another part of the tirade declared, “It would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the breadcrumbs thrown by spectators.”
“He is a crossbreed with unclear blood,” the North says. And later: Obama “still has the figure of a monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years.”

The diatribe, published May 2, almost escaped foreign attention. But Joshua Stanton, who blogs regularly about the North’s viciousness and rights violations, uncovered the Korean-only piece, as well as a separate, milder article that was translated into English and in which Obama was called a “wicked black monkey.”

The Korean-only piece (headlined “Divine retribution for the juvenile delinquent Obama!”) featured four lengthy passages, each attributed to a regular citizen. In the North, quotations of citizens are state-sanctioned and often spoon-fed by the government’s propaganda department, analysts say.

Looks like someone's gonna have to sell their basketball team

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Snowdens Secret posted:

I love NK propaganda. It's truely the most entertaining in the world.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
I don't like how they'll say something crazy and then everyone in the US thinks it's true and acts like we're about to go to war.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

chemosh6969 posted:

I don't like how they'll say something crazy and then everyone in the US thinks it's true and acts like we're about to go to war.

All they have to do is make vitriolic threats against baby jesus.

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

Snowdens Secret posted:

Someone needs to go over there and teach the Norks how to properly say racist things, this just sounds like a 5 year old trying to curse.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
I'm sure the Nork stuff loses something in translation.

quote:

Dmitry Rogozin, the deputy prime minister of Russia, is currently stranded in the break-away of Transdniestria in Moldova. He has been barred from crossing either Moldovan or Ukrainian airspace. In response to this he has posted on TwitLonger:

Upon the US request Romania has closed its air space for my plane. Ukraine doesn't allow me to pass through again. Next time I'll fly on board TU-160

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Are any of the Russian Blackjacks even capable of flying anywhere at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
They had at least one (maybe more) buzzing Crimea for the Victory Day parade.

Everything about that parade belongs in this thread

• Locked thread