Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Yeah my one experience in Mexico was "the bigger vehicle gets to go, and everybody slows down for the armed police at the check stop"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesusGeorge
Apr 29, 2005
TheKeeper bought me this account so now I have to rub peanut butter on his nipples on a daily basis.
Keep in mind that, besides the dick-car who blocks the crosswalk, the guy standing in front of the car is also punishing every car behind the one blocking, and everyone at the intersection before the one shown. Possibly going back a few intersections. And for the second dick-car, every person making a right turn.

Long John Power
Sep 11, 2001

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

JesusGeorge posted:

Keep in mind that, besides the dick-car who blocks the crosswalk, the guy standing in front of the car is also punishing every car behind the one blocking, and everyone at the intersection before the one shown. Possibly going back a few intersections. And for the second dick-car, every person making a right turn.

Yeah, but that's the fault of the dick-cars.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

One more pop-up headlight gif:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

This man is a hero.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Am I the only one who thinks that guy is a complete douche?

Cars in crosswalks never bother me. Just walk around them ffs

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Straight outta Mordor, Four more
Wizards come to your door.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

quadrophrenic posted:

Am I the only one who thinks that guy is a complete douche?

Cars in crosswalks never bother me. Just walk around them ffs

Yeah, I kept waiting for him to get his rear end kicked. I get it, bad driver, but move on with your life ffs

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Or if you wanna make a statement, just climb on and walk across the offending car's hood or something instead of impeding traffic.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Nordick posted:

Or if you wanna make a statement, just climb on and walk across the offending car's hood or something instead of impeding traffic.

For me, primarily a pedestrian, I knuckle a cars hood if the driver isn't paying attention and isn't making eye contact and in the crosswalk. Seattle is way too dangerous for pedestrians and i've been hit by clueless drivers 2-3 times in the past few years. Since i've started my eye contact rule I haven't been hit.

A good friend of mine who is uhhh not a great driver... Basically told me she would run someone down if they even knuckled her car. This being after she was scaring an old lady from crossing the street. She kept creepin into the cross walk.

But she swears that she is the best driver and so much better than other Seattle drivers. Even though i've seen her almost run down pedestrians twice now.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Tigntink posted:

For me, primarily a pedestrian, I knuckle a cars hood if the driver isn't paying attention and isn't making eye contact and in the crosswalk. Seattle is way too dangerous for pedestrians and i've been hit by clueless drivers 2-3 times in the past few years. Since i've started my eye contact rule I haven't been hit.

A good friend of mine who is uhhh not a great driver... Basically told me she would run someone down if they even knuckled her car. This being after she was scaring an old lady from crossing the street. She kept creepin into the cross walk.

But she swears that she is the best driver and so much better than other Seattle drivers. Even though i've seen her almost run down pedestrians twice now.

Sounds like you have lovely friends who are lovely people, friendo

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Tigntink posted:

Yeah your friend is literally garbage.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
I would happily wait a little longer in traffic to see some rear end in a top hat driver get screwed with like in that gif.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Apogee15 posted:

I would happily wait a little longer in traffic to see some rear end in a top hat driver get screwed with like in that gif.

Yeah, I'd be down for one light cycle. Anymore than that and I'm going to call an ambulance because someone is probably going to need it.

Of course, thinking about it now, it seems obvious that the gif wasn't from footage shot in America because either the driver or the pedestrian would have been shot dead.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Also I’d forgotten the beating Treat Williams gets for being a dick.

Robert Denby has a new favorite as of 21:26 on Nov 21, 2014

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Alright jesus, I'll watch that movie. (It's on Netflix streaming.)

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

CzarChasm posted:

Yeah, I'd be down for one light cycle. Anymore than that and I'm going to call an ambulance because someone is probably going to need it.

Of course, thinking about it now, it seems obvious that the gif wasn't from footage shot in America because either the driver or the pedestrian would have been shot dead.

Lot more gun battles go down in Mexico, duder.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Internet Wizard posted:

Lot more gun battles go down in Mexico, duder.

but hurrdurr americans and guns :freep:

Uatu The Lurker
Sep 14, 2003

I can say no more!
Already I have over stayed my time in this ephemeral sphere!

Robert Denby posted:

Also I’d forgotten the beating Tuesday Weld gets for being a dick.

Uh, that ain't Tuesday Weld sport.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001852/

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Anyone who would beat Tuesday Weld is history's greatest monster.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

Mister J posted:

Uh, that ain't Tuesday Weld sport.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001852/
:stare: How the gently caress did I get those two names confused?!

I did one of Kelso smashing the Coke bottle in order to drink it, but I’m liking it because its 10MB: http://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2oohaOIyB9UHM4/giphy.gif

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Nordick posted:

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

And then he went home and told his friends 'some rear end in a top hat jumped on my car for no reason'.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

I don't know what I'd do if I woke up to find a silhouette of that creeping towards me in the night. :stare:

A great scene from one of my favorite movies: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

EDIT:

yeeeeeeeeeeee

haaaaaaaa

Ishamael has a new favorite as of 00:00 on Nov 22, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I wish all primates knew to get up to speed before merging.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

RUN ENSIGN RUN

source

Twain of Pain
Dec 14, 2006

Kind of off topic but this is like a block away from where I live. It is eerie.

Gay Nudist Dad
Dec 12, 2006

asshole on a scooter

You can see the string tied to him :(

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Twain of Pain posted:

Kind of off topic but this is like a block away from where I live. It is eerie.

Black people aren't that scary or uncommon, bruh.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Last set from 1941 unless anybody’s got requests.

Fun fact: Belushi falling in that first gif was not scripted; he actually fell of the plane but they kept it in the movie since it fit his character.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Lord Love a Duck! One of the most bizarre and amazing sequences I've ever seen in film. I love that scene so much.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
So because of this thread I watched 1941. What a glorious trainwreck of scenes. It's odd but I mean trainwreck as a compliment there because somehow it all worked for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

• Locked thread