Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nettle Soup posted:

Reminds me of Starlite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlite
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/10/the-lost-miracle-material-that-could-have-changed-the-world/

A miracle material that could have changed the world, but instead died with it's creator.

imagine what this mixed with red mercury could do..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider :magical: :stonklol: :gonk: :gonk:

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
yeah we get it youre a tough guy who can handle spiders, oceans, the concept of serial murderers etc. stop showing off

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

And when I say "just-in-the-nick-of-time", I mean that if any one of those events had happened as little as 2 or 3 seconds later than they did, then that dog would have been dead, and my dad's whole head and upper body would today be heavily disfigured and thick with scar tissue from the hurricane of claw hammer blows and "unlicensed" car battery brain-jolts I gave him as punishment for letting my doggy die.

loving great, now it's 2:30 AM and I'm too worked up from typing that to fall asleep. Are you happy now, Anoia?

Can't wait until someone makes a wiki article about your future serial killings so I can post it itt

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Noose Induce posted:

Fuckin hilarious. Good job. 10/10, wow I never saw that coming. That was loving amazing. I hope you're loving proud of
yourself you HILARIOUS motherfucker. I've never seen that before.
5'd. Masterstroke. Goldmine. Upvoted. You definitely aren't ruining this thread. I hope you never die so we can enjoy your posting FOREVER

Edit: I mean really, you did a good job. I've never been trolled before and this is my first day on the internet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOL

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im glad the goon mental health experts have agreed

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
scientology owns

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
as a goon i am an expert in what is right and wrong and which weapons are best to use at any time

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly the best part is how happy he is to see his wife or w/e every time she shows up

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The best way to die is in the service of a holy prophet

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ozz81 posted:

Crowd crushes and seeing those cave diving/exploring videos with extremely tight spaces make me extremely claustrophobic. Nothing makes me cringe and freak harder than seeing or hearing about that kind of stuff.

What about the holocaust?

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

House Louse posted:

Well, maybe if someone posted about realising the showers were actually poison gas nozzles and everyone running for the door, or seeing your whole village lined up and shot/mutilated/raped, with the note that it could still happen to you, it would be different.

Yeah totally the holocaust was no big deal

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the helldump boys strikes again

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It's not an article or anything but if there's interest I could tell you about my neighbor, the cannibal.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Karma Monkey posted:

Still waiting. :colbert:

Yeah I forgot about making that post immediately after making it!

I'll write something up for tonight though.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

I'm an American

loving owned

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Americans are poo poo people not fit for society.

That's not very unnerving, so I'll write about my neighbor who ate his wife instead (who was also friends with my uncle it turns out!!). I'm not a writer though so it'll likely be bad. I apologize for this. Also english is not my first language so if you complain you're probably racist.

The cannibal was actually my old neighbor. I currently live a door away from a dude who got 10 years for probably murdering the mother of his child (although he was released after someone realized it could also be another dude who was already in jail for strangling his ex-wife, so I guess they dropped it.)

Anyway, on to the good stuff.

Karlstad, Sweden. 1969.
Rune is a 28 year old employee of the Skoghall paper mill, then the regions main employer for fuckups. Rune (pronounced Ruh-neh) is notorious among his friends for not really thinking things through and for trying to fleeze money off strangers. After the news got out people would also claim he was gay, but I think it's more likely that's just people being lovely.

My uncle Sven-Einar worked with him back then, and apparently he one day showed up looking "weird". Apparently he had always had strange little tics, but they had been blown out of proportion now. He'd look behind his back all the time and wouldn't speak other than the occasional grunt.

He stops showing up for work one day. My uncle hears from his boss that Rune had been arrested for murder.
There had been a fight between Rune and his wife, Kerstin. Kerstin wanted to visit her parents for Lucia, which Rune didn't find very appealing at all as they insisted on playing this game, which he hated, so he hit her. And hit her. And hit her. Then he hits her with an axe. She predictably dies, which according to my uncle came as a surprise for Rune.(???)

In a panic he cut up her body and threw it here.
This is December 14th, 1969. They won't find whatever is left of the body until spring.

He doesn't throw away all of it though. He keeps a calf, her oval officevagina, and her fingers, because on top of it all he also had a nail fetish.
He keeps this in his freezer and would eat bits and pieces of her for lunch at work.

He reports his wife as missing during this time. He tells the police he was gone for a short walk to make a phone call, and when he returned she was gone!
Kerstins parents loved Rune, so they fully believed this. Two months after the murder he gives them the last known photograph of her, and all three of them cry about it.

Police Folke Nygren and Nils Jonsson don't buy this for a second. After a brief investigation it turns out both Rune and his wife wrote a LOT of letters. Rune had letters from hundreds of women across the country, and they travel all over the country to interrogate every single one of them, which slowly paints a picture which doesn't add up. The first clue that Something Was Up was when they noticed Rune hadn't returned all of Kerstin clothes to her parents, but kept a pair of panties. It's also revealed one of her shirts is missing, which would later be found buried outside the house, bloodied. It also turned out the person Rune was allegedly calling was out of country during that period.

It's now March. The police sends a diver to look for human remains on the bottom of Norsälven, and while they're looking for bodies Rune is being interrogated. After 20 hours he confesses. "I've worked as a cop for 25 years, and I've never met someone so cold in the face of what he had done" Folke Nygren said to Expressen on May 14th 1970.

Rune, who murdered and ate his wife, is sentenced to five of psychiatric care but is released after three.

Here's a picture of him!

I used to steal from his apple tree when I was a kid, and I guess I'm lucky that all he did was call my parents.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Terrible Opinions posted:

I think Swedes might have a society unfit for humans.

the weather is not too good always

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Swedish trains are also very bad and I had to dodge a crashing train coming right at the local station once and later on they gave us a cup of coffee as an apology

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Perhaps this is a case for reddit.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

AnonSpore posted:

I'm pretty sure that the Egyptian afterlife depends on your body being preserved in its whole state so no those dudes, dudettes and cattes are now in Egyptian hell

Haha how owned can you get

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My dad once worked with Breiviks dad and my dad could probably beat him up, if he wanted

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TheAlphaChaser posted:

Is there a good write-up anywhere about the satanic connections with Comet Pizza in DC? I've hung out there a bunch so it's interesting to me, but all I can find is 4chan/Reddit gobblygook.

If you can derive meaning from schizophrenic ramblings theres a whole twitter for that thing

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That dudes got a strange head shape.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Animals are selfish retards that go around doing crimes, no idea why people like them.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
wise words: if your main guilt in life is being white you have not lived life, to the fullest

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Caganer posted:

I think the guillotine was remarkably humane for it's time. The electric chair was barbaric and a huge step backwards.

stop calling me the electric chair

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don’t believe In Knives

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Make sure to put breast bones onto my rib so everyone knows I’m a Girl Skeleton

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tashilicious posted:

How depressing is it that the bigoted cops who didn't care about a serial killer isn't even the worst part of living in Toronto?

What’s the worst bit

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kitfox88 posted:

Hey this is Elizabeth Bathory and today on my channel I’ll be showing you a great de-aging method!

Does peter thiel have a youtube

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

hawowanlawow posted:

Carole has unmistakable crazy eyes and is 100% a shitbag

hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy