Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Wasn't there a thread with almost the exact same name that had like hundreds of pages? And I think the bloop got posted in that one like three times already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Some news site posted:

In a probable cause affidavit filed Monday, Oberhansley admitted to police that he broke into Blanton's home and stabbed her multiple times, killing her.

The affidavit said after Oberhansley killed Blanton, he removed parts of her skull and brain, heart and part of a lung. The document said Oberhansley told detectives he cooked and ate the organs.

In court on Monday, Oberhansley told the judge that police have the wrong guy because his name is Zeus Brown, a former NFL player for the Ravens and the Browns, and he doesn't know if he's a U.S. citizen.

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/formal-charges-could-be-filed-monday-in-jeffersonville-slaying/28061146#ixzz3FUYD1NKr

This happened pretty close to me. Apparently the dude has been in jail multiple times before and I think he got charged with manslaughter prior to this. I dunno man but I don't think this dude was in the NFL.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

I like the reality show guy who (I think?) is always smoking. He seems like the only normal person on the show, but also like someone from a David Lynch movie.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Untrustable posted:

Never once did I see him gently caress a tiger. Then again he was a pretty secretive guy when he wasn't mugging for park guests and magic show attendees. Also check out the front page!

Hey I never realized you were the guy with that avatar. I love your avatar!

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

The Golden Gael posted:

I wouldn't ordinarily do this, but with everything going on on the forums and the possibility they might not be around after this week I want to invite you friends to the Anomaly Discord. I've specifically set up an unnerving article and story channel tailored for the kinds of things posted on this thread because you guys have supported me since day one and I'd hate to lose touch. So whether you come or not, just know it's been a pleasure posting with you all if this ship goes down.

Now then, time for some content. Is anyone familiar with Charlie Zelenoff, because I'm researching him right now for the next video.

You were right, the popof video was sublime. My wife actually knew who he was: she drank some of the miracle water when she was younger cause it was free and it was funny.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

HelleSpud posted:

The Disappearance of Jamie Fraley

During a phone call with a friend Jamie Fraley mentioned she was going to the hospital due to persistent stomach issues and cut the call short saying "he" (her ride) had arrived, but did not name "him". When she missed an appointment the next day her family checked her apartment and found her purse with wallet, ID, and keys, but not her or her cellphone. Two days later utility workers found her cellphone about a mile from her apartment.

Police immediately started looking at her fiancé, but he was already in jail. Then they looked at her fiancé's father.

Ricky Simonds Sr. had already driven her to appointments; he could be her mystery driver. He lived two doors down; he was close. He was reportedly "obsessed" with her. His ex-girlfriend had a protective order. He had strangled a girlfriend to death before.

Seven weeks after Fraley's disappearance Simonds' ex-girlfriend, Kim Sprenger, noticed her purse had been stolen from her car. A week later she noticed a smell. The next day she opened her trunk. Simonds had been found.

Police believe that Simonds had used the keys from Spenger's stolen purse to let himself into her trunk planning to ambush her, but hadn't planned on the temperatures reaching over 90. He had died of heat stroke.

Fraley still has not been found. Simonds remains the main suspect in Fraley's disappearance.

LOL nice plan dumbass

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Nckdictator posted:

Paul Powell was a racist pedo rapist who attempted to rape and then murdered his neighbor and actually raped and nearly murdered her sister after he found out she had a black boyfriend.
He was an utterly odious person and boasted about his crime in prison along with mailing mocking letters to the victims mother.

He was sentenced to death but the Virginia Supreme Court overturned his death sentence on the ground that there was no proof that he attempted to rape the girl he killed.

Well, there was no proof until Powell decided to write a letter to the prosecutor gloating about the overturned death penalty.

Unfortunately for Powell he misunderstood the law and with his confession in such graphic detail he was resentenced to death and executed a few years later.

LOL what a turd. Mega self owned.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

A guy in the city I'm from killed his girlfriend and then ate her over a few days. Happened pretty close to where I live I think! And also a guy murdered his girlfriend and maybe somebody else and then was acquitted, but later they found photos of it so I think he got off scot free? I can't recall the details. Recently, same city, a couple kidnapped another couple and beat the poo poo out of them, cut off the guys tongue and made him eat it in a ball of aluminum foil and he died. Lady survived.

Also the other day my wife, who works at a hospital, said a guy came into the e.r. really beat up, his girlfriend had done it. She bit off part of his penis. Later my wife found her profile on facebook, they're both really normal, like anime nerds.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Okay I found the guy I mentioned who got acquitted of murdering his wife, but who did it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Ignatow

My coworker knew the guy who found some evidence, jewelry and photographs of the crime stashed in a vent.

At least they got him for perjury! Yay?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Okay so now I have more time, I posted the link earlier and information about that dude when I was at work.

Okay so I used to live in Louisville, KY and this was a story I heard when I was kid, around the late 90s. I just bring it up because I found out today that my buddy that I work with knows the guy who found the evidence.

Mel Ignatow was a total tool who was dating Brenda Schaefer. He liked to beat on her, and she decided to go to the police, as is warranted. Because he was such a despicable rear end in a top hat he hatched a plan to off this girlfriend and asked for the help of another lady he knew, Mary Shore. So in 88 Ignatow made plans with Schaefer for her to bring back some jewellery of his that she had in her possession. Once she was in his car, maybe to drive to his house to return it (?), he drove her to Shore's house where they held her at gunpoint and then tied her up and tortured her. Eventually Ignatow killed her and they buried her in the back of Shore's house, which I think is kind of a forested area if you can imagine.

So Schaefer is missing and everybody knows Ignatow did it. The rags around Louisville are running stuff on the crime and it's a big case. Surely he will be convicted right? Well, no.

Okay well here's where it gets worse. There was no evidence to link Ignatow to the murder, because ACAB and also maybe he was like kind of sneaky (probably not). The FBI got Shore to wear a wire and then got her with Ignatow on tape saying something sketchy that probably could have been used in a court room. Let me dig up the quote...it is "That place we dug is not shallow. Beside that one area right by where that site is does not have any trees by it," per wikipedia.

Well because the case was so publicized in Louisville, they moved it to another county nearby where there was less noise about it. Long story short, Shore kind of screwed up in the court room because Kentuckians are stupid as hell by wearing a miniskirt and giggling and so the jury found Ignatow not guilty. Not enough evidence perhaps and also they're backwards sexists.

Flash forward a few years, my coworker's buddy was laying carpet in Ignatow's house which had been sold and he found a little vent underneath. Because of the way the sun was shining he noticed a glint and found (I think he said it was in a ziploc bag) some jewellery and some undeveloped film. Now this is just what he told me but he said he held it up to the light and saw that it was basically snuff photos of Schaefer's murder and took it to the cops. He said he was kind of shook up about it, no poo poo.

Because Ignatow was already tried for murder, he couldn't be tried for the same crime twice, but he ended up confessing to the murder and they got him for perjury.

He served a few years (not enough) in prison and when he got out he was a pariah around town. He got really sick and wasn't in a good way. He died by being an old sick rear end in a top hat and falling and hitting his head and bleeding out like an animal, crawling for help, which serves him right. My buddy's coworker heard the news and was ecstatic. So raise a glass! This guy's either burning in hell or in the void, either is fine I suppose as long as he went out in a bad way.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah there was not any evidence and the star witness wore a skirt and giggled

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Does anybody remember the video called kids in sandbox? Where the chick sounds the guy with a big dildo? Gosh that seems so quaint now but it was pretty awful.

I remember another where a dude got decapitated slowly and vomited during it and it came out his neck stump, that really sticks with me.

I don't know why I used to seek stuff like that out because now if I saw anything like that I think it would really upset me.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Sarcopenia posted:

A housekeeper at a motel entered a room and was murdered by the occupant. This part of this article really struck me

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article250862269.html

This dude had 19 felony convictions, four stints in prison and is only 30. How was he out and about?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Spinz posted:

THIS IS A COMEDY WEBSITE

If someone makes a joke
A pun
A funny observation
Tells a funny story

It's not racist or mysogynistic or anything
And you get offended

gently caress off

Hey I think the guy who complained was a little baby but also you sound like a huge fucker hth

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

impossiboobs posted:

I've heard the advice of "if a doctor doesn't take you seriously or denies your request for a test, ask them to put in your file that you made the request and they refused." Does this actually work? I feel if the doctor isn't taking you seriously to begin with, they aren't going to write what you want in the notes.

I feel that doctors will test you for anything for any reason because they love sending you enormous medical bills.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Why is this trending everywhere? People go missing every day. Missing white woman syndrome?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Is it possible for an animal to be cruel?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Does cruelty require an understanding of the recipients feelings and emotions? And if that's the case then are sociopaths really cruel if they cannot empathize?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

So did anybody hear about that guy from the army that says the Pentagon has alien spacecraft and bodies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah I just can't figure out why this dude would throw away all his credibility to make a statement like that. Book deal?