Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Literally Kermit posted:

And we're back! :swoon:

That prion disease article is fascinating. If I read it correctly, it wasn't so much the practice brain eating so much as the fact someone's brain was diseased, was eaten, and spread its infection to others who eventually died, were eaten, and so on until it was spread across the region.

Spooky stuff. I just re-read all about these since my sister was pretending to be edgy and interested in cannibalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Steampunk iPhone posted:

I'm amazed that I've never heard about this before. Crazy disappearance case from my hometown. No one's been able to identify the book found at the scene, and there's still no explanation for the bizarre objects that kept showing up in the forest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orillia_Incident
I'm definitely not sleeping tonight. :tinfoil:

You accidentally your URL