Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
For those of you who voted within the first 12 or so hours of the match, you should look at the match post again, as I added the pre match interviews with the involved douches. This is the new feature of the tournament, and could not be done without help from the volunteers I requested earlier.

Matches will each last 48 hours, which means this one ends tomorrow night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Richie Incognito.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Richie Incognito, though I'm sure Lewan will have a long, prosperous douche career.

Iron Clad Lou
Feb 12, 2008

Incognito reached peak douche this year. Lewan will probably be skirting vehicular homicide charges or something for years to come.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Work ended late and I'm exhausted, so I'll just call it for (1)Richie Incognito now and give you a proper tally and the next match in the morning.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I can't wait to give a big ol' effort post on the TPD down the line

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:By a score of 58-15, (1)Richie Incognito has defeated (8)Taylor Lewan 58-15!:siren:

Episode 5: Douche it Down the Drain

Featuring: (4)Arian Foster vs. (5)Aldon Smith

Arian Foster

Kirios posted:

As much as it pains me to say it Arian Foster probably deserves to be in this bracket in some way, shape or form for getting a woman pregnant while married and attempting to force her into an abortion.

Kirios posted:

+5 to Arian Foster because seriously Arian you had the nice hipster vegan image and ruined it all by trying to shove an abortion down a mistress' throat that you knocked up!

Dick.

An interview with the douche in question

"Look, I'm just saying that if you disagree with what I did, you are some sort of anti-choice, regressive republican scumbag. Forced? Naw man, it was entirely her choice, hence the phrase pro choice! She knew I made a mistake and didn't want it to affect my game because she cares about the team like that and does not want to further burden my wife with the mistake I made. This was a responsible decision made my responsible adults. Look, the other guy made a bomb threat out of stupidity and dare I say douchebaggery. While I may be closer to being a literal douche because what I did involved a vagina, my being in this tournament is a mistake."

VS.

Aldon Smith

Homestar Runner posted:

Aldon Smith for making it abundantly clear that his dumb looks are not a front, no sirree

”wikipedia” posted:

On September 20, 2013, Smith was involved in a single vehicle accident in San Jose, California. He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of DUI and possession of marijuana. After the week 3 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, he voluntarily entered a rehab facility, to be put onto the non-football injury list with an indefinite leave of absence.[19]
On October 9, 2013, Smith was charged with "three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon" relating to the 2012 stabbing incident.[20]
On April 13, 2014, Smith was detained and arrested following an incident in LAX airport in which Smith was alleged to jokingly mention that he was in possession of a bomb to TSA officers.[21]

And now, and interview with Aldon Smith

Interviewer: Aldon, you haven't had the easiest offseason. Have you got anything to say about your legal issues?

Aldon: I'm a good person, and the people who know me know I'm a good person. Maybe after this is over, you can tell your friends I’m a good person. Anybody who hangs around me can tell that. A lot of these things are being painted in a picture that’s not true. The 49ers have supported me. As you can see, the option got picked up. And if I was a thug or something, I don’t think they’d take those chances.

I: We're just getting reports that you've pleaded no contest to the DUI and weapons charges, and you may still be charged with a false bomb threat.

A: I did nothing wrong! You're embarrassed. You're gonna be embarrassed. If you would take a second, take the little sticks out of your head, clean out your ears, and maybe you would see that I'm a person who has feelings, and all I have to do is do what I wanna do and all I wanted to do was hold on to my bag and not listen to them! What's wrong with saying "bomb" in an airport? Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb. You gonna arrest me? Bomb bomb bomb bomb!

Will Arian be able to douche this match in the womb?
Or will Aldon smith be able to channel late 90s douches and become "da bomb"?
Only one way to find out!
DOUCHE!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 16:50 on May 25, 2014

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I will place my vote for Aldon Smith for consistent douchery and that hair.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Arian Foster. Aldon Smith's douchebaggery only hurts himself.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Aldon Smith.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

I will place my vote for Aldon Smith for consistent douchery and that hair.

Yup Aldon Smith as well, since as far as I know there wasn't anything final about the Arian Foster story anyway, just allegations and pending lawsuits.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I have no idea about the veracity of the Foster stuff, and that attempted scam / guaranteed failure athlete stock thing was very funny, so Aldon Smith

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

This would be a lot closer of a debate in my mind, but I read this yesterday ( http://grantland.com/the-triangle/arian-foster-wants-to-free-the-cats/ ) and it made me laugh too much, so I vote for Aldon Smith

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Arian Foster

Aldon gets a free pass on three more gun incidents, so long as no one gets shot, because of gifs like that.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Alter Ego posted:

DUI's run a very very very high risk of not just hurting the person driving.

Aldon Smith for consistently being a douche and inexplicably having a shitload of "last chances."

EDIT:

Douche4Sale posted:

This would be a lot closer of a debate in my mind, but I read this yesterday ( http://grantland.com/the-triangle/arian-foster-wants-to-free-the-cats/ ) and it made me laugh too much, so I vote for Aldon Smith

Holy poo poo this is amazing. This is Foster getting in arguments on twitter with cat people. Him trolling cat people is probably my favorite thing he has ever done.

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 25, 2014

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Alter Ego posted:

Getting hammered and shooting guns at a party that took place in a well populated city is risking the lives of others because you don't give a poo poo. Getting hammered and driving a vehicle is risking the lives of others because you don't give a poo poo. Aldon Smith is a huge douche who is incapable of considering how his actions could harm others and because of this he has repeatedly done incredibly stupid and selfish acts and if he continues behaving in this manner it is only a matter of time before he kills or maims someone who isn't a quarterback.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

To me Aldon Smith falls under Hanlon's razor more than he does douchebaggery although he does at least deserve to get the nomination to the tournament.

Arian Foster seems a bit more intelligent than Aldon so I think he's just kind of a dick in comparison.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
Aldon Smith because gently caress the 49ers.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Lee Harvey Oswald posted:

Aldon Smith because gently caress the 49ers.

This is what a 5 point post looks like, people.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Arian Foster *might* be listed prematurely:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/arian-foster-baby-mama-star-houston-texan-harassed-article-1.1586225

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/20/arian-foster-audio-phone-call-brittany-norwood-abortion-lawsuit/

Voting for Aldon Smith due to sheer dumbassery

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Chichevache posted:

This is what a 5 point post looks like, people.

The 49ers were my favorite team until they let Anthony Dixon go, so possibly.

This means I now have to cheer for the Bills :(

Picard Day
Dec 18, 2004

Arian Foster isn't guilty of anything except trying to protect the gene pool from his football addled DNA.

Aldon Smith is however not guilty of killing someone purely for the simple fact that he ended up driving his dumb rear end into a tree instead of a person by sheer luck. What a douche.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Aldon Smith. He's so stupid it's almost offensive.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Aldon Smith

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Aldon Smith because the allegations against Foster haven't even been proven. Also, the cat people Twitter battle is awesome. Also also, drunk driving is stupid.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Aldon Smith, for contributing to the 12th Man's unwarranted sense of superiority.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

A

L

D

O

N

SMITH

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Aldon Smith is a huge dumbass and the 49ers are buttheads.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 25, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Aldon Smith because he's on what his fifth last chance?

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
weak matchup smith

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

I didn't really have much of a horse in this race but that hair just sold me. At least Foster is fashionable.

Aldon Smith

To add in some effort, I think Arian Foster's single incident is douchier than anything Smith did, but it was just one incident. Aldon Smith has done a ton of stupid stuff in the last year and shows no signs of slowing down. In this case, I think it's right to vote for the historical consistent douche as opposed to a guy who made one very douchey move.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

I've got to vote for Aldon Smith now. :allears:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SlipUp posted:

weak matchup smith

Yeah, this. Aldon Smith, go Tigers.

GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!
I'll go against the grain here and vote for Arian Foster if only because his douchey activity is not as common in the NFL as Aldon's is.

Tendentious reasoning, I know, but I call em like I see em.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Was the Foster thing ever confirmed outside of heresy? I don't recall reading any stories about it and this forum is pretty much the only place I've heard of it.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Benne posted:

Was the Foster thing ever confirmed outside of heresy? I don't recall reading any stories about it and this forum is pretty much the only place I've heard of it.

If it wasn't confirmed, then he is this year's Tony Dungy.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

If it wasn't confirmed, then he is this year's Tony Dungy.

To be fair the tournament is named after a guy where nothing was "confirmed". Same with lots of entrants this year like Winston.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

swickles posted:

To be fair the tournament is named after a guy where nothing was "confirmed". Same with lots of entrants this year like Winston.

He definitely stole those crab legs though! There is video evidence!

The difference is that with Winston and Roethlisberger, there are complaining witnesses that were either bought off or completely ignored by the cops. With the Dungy thing it was an Internet rumor. With Foster, I'll admit I did no research and don't know the veracity of the rumor.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
It's not so much a rumor as it is 100% based off her court pleadings, which the TMZ recordings throw into serious doubt. As far as I know, it's pure he-said she-said with no real independent evidence either way, unlike Ray Rice's video or Winston's DNA/witnesses. Hence I'll go for Smith whose douchery is amply confirmed and puts innocent lives at risk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Aldon Smith What a douche.

Regarding his interview replies, "Aldon, who the gently caress do you think you are?"

I know, I know, he's Aldon Smith, right? But, guess what? No one working a lovely, dead-end TSA job gives a gently caress who millionaire football star Aldon Smith is, unless they happen to be a Niners fan. Stardom entitlement on display.

Benne posted:

I've read stories containing interviews with the mistress where she flat out says that Foster never tried to force her to have an abortion. The grounds for the lawsuit are at best confusing and at worst frivolous.

"He asked me to get an abortion" somehow gets turned into "he tried to force me to get an abortion." Maybe we can speculate about pay-offs to tank the case, so as to avoid bad press... or this is all a huge blackmail attempt to get a check, but I'm not really at a point in my life where I can admit I give a poo poo about a man asking his mistress to get an abortion.

Aldon Smith isn't going to win the Gold, but he's a bigger douche than Arian Foster.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 04:33 on May 26, 2014

• Locked thread