Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
#SADoTY
#TFFDoucheOTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

#DOTY2014

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Doesn't feature the word "douche" prominently enough to really make the brand POP

KonigRasnake
Mar 20, 2014

Simply trying to enjoy some lemonade and magic-head.

korrandark posted:

Darren Rovell, and I hope he throws a tantrum when someone tweets him.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Duke Chin posted:

Yeah I'm not tweeting (ugh) him until the bracket graphic is updated. Also, trying to solicit his advice on what the hashtag for the Douche of the Year should be would be pretty goddamn :laffo:

Militree said he would update at lunch.

Why has he forsaken us?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I'll twit Rovell and taunt him, but I really feel tricky Richie put in a drat strong year of douche. He just blew it all in the offseason. It's like how Oscar voters always forget the movies older than 2 months when voting time is around. But Rovell could keep douching even better next year, while this is probably Richie's last shot at infamy.

Plus I don't want this to go to waste

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
How much time do i have to illicit a response from rovell? (How many days are the polls open)

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

How much time do i have to illicit a response from rovell? (How many days are the polls open)

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

I'll leave this one open for a few days because it's close, it's the finals, and I want a Rovell response, damnit.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

is few like 2?

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Now for the waiting game.

edit: also i am trying to update the bracket image, how the gently caress am i supposed to do the text over the images? (full disclosure I am computer downs)

Lord of Garbagemen fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Sep 9, 2014

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
ed: ^^^ also good. :v:

Doesn't even matter if it ends, he wins, or doesn't win. You can still play the card of "...congrats on the nomination" or "...congrats on second place - better luck next year!" or "...way to bring it home" etc etc etc. It shouldn't be too hard to spin it no matter the result.

JCFalkenberg
Jul 7, 2008

korrandark posted:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
#FootballDoucheChamp

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
#TFFDouche2014

or

#KingDouche2014

Comrade_Canada
Jan 24, 2014

korrandark posted:

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Oh man, releasing Rice made the NFL look bad, truly some big league douchebaggin

oh wai-

quote:

Player B: Especially if u plan living in Arizona in the future, that's exactly what you want
Incognito: Yea. For picking off zombies 32
Player B: Lol isn't that why we own any weapons!?
Incognito: That and black people
Player B: Mmm def all black ppl

Four days later, Incognito and Player B discussed rifle scopes in text messages.

Player B: Yes. That's a solid optic made specifically for a .308
battle rifle
Incognito: Perfect for shooting black people
Player B: Lol exactly
Player B: Or Jeff Ireland

ya okay that pretty bad but how ab--

quote:

Incognito: gently caress Jmart That human being is never [allowed] back
Pouncey: Bro I said the same thing I can't even look at him the same he's a pussy
Incognito: My agent just asked if we held mandatory strip club meetings Jmart is loving ratting on everyone
Pouncey: Lol wow are you serious he is a gently caress boy
Pouncey: He's not welcome back bro I can't be around that loving guy
Incognito: gently caress that guy if Ur not with [u]s Ur against us
Pouncey: No question bro he's a coward for snitching
Incognito: Snitches get stitches Blood in blood out loving guy
Pouncey: He's dead to me

well rovell's pretty bad t--

quote:

The Assistant Trainer was born in Japan and attended university there through 2001, before emigrating to the United States. Martin said that Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey directed racial slurs at the Assistant Trainer, calling him a "Jap," a "Chinaman" and a "chink"; referred to him as a "dirty communist" or a "North Korean"; made demands such as "give me some water you loving chink"; spoke to him in a phony, mocking Asian accent, including asking for "rubby rubby sucky sucky"; and called his mother a "rub and tug masseuse." Martin also informed us that Incognito and Jerry taunted the Assistant Trainer by saying that they had had sex with his girlfriend.

quote:

Martin said that on one occasion, Pouncey physically restrained Player A and, in full view of other players, jokingly told Jerry to "come get some pussy," and that Jerry responded by touching Player A's buttocks in a way that simulated anal penetration. Pouncey and Jerry both denied this allegation. Given the seriousness of this allegation and the conflicting recollections, we decline to make any findings about this particular alleged incident.

yeah it's funny to vote for rovell on the off chances he cares enough to tweet about it. if you were to look into your heart you know Incognito is far and away the biggest fuckface left in town. here's another one thousand points to ponder and dont forget about the time he sexually harrassed a woman with a golf club and the time he threw a literal temper tantrum when he got called out by the media and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHrNxYZ3u6s

and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-57yXnCMw

and..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYAKx52erGo

and.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbcPdweaBFE

he tried to blame his coach...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rcQciUKhZY

he tried to claim he was black...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JhSzn9aypQ

other shitheads thought he was a shithead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doIKJl29BSU

and there's so much more

quote:

As a freshman at Nebraska in 2002, Incognito (according to USA Today this week) bullied teammate Jack Limbaugh to the point where he stormed off at practice.
• Incognito started 13 of 14 games as a true freshman, missing the one against Iowa State because of an in-game fight against Penn State the week prior.
• Incognito was suspended the following spring by then-head coach Frank Solich. The reasons never were reported.
Richie Incognito at Nebraska (Getty Images)
• In the spring semester of 2004, Incognito was charged with three counts of assault after a fight at a party. He was found guilty on one charge of misdemeanor assault and hit with a $500 fine.
• That following fall, Incognito was suspended from Nebraska and he withdrew from school two weeks later.
• Two weeks after leaving Nebraska, Incognito enrolled at Oregon. A week after that, then-Ducks head coach Mike Bellotti kicked him off the team and told the Oregonian: "There were conditions we had set down and set forth for him to be admitted to our program, and they were not met."
• That next spring in 2005, Incognito declared for the NFL draft. Former Indianapolis Colts head coach Tony Dungy recently told Dan Patrick that his team red-flagged Incognito for character concerns and removed him from their draft board. So did former New England Patriots personnel boss Scott Pioli, who echoed similar sentiments on NBC Sunday night.
• After being taken in the third round of the NFL draft by the St. Louis Rams, Incognito earned a starting spot and became known for his rough style on the field. He committed 38 penalties, including seven for unnecessary roughness, in 44 games.
• Incognito was voted the "NFL's dirtiest player" by The Sporting News in a poll of 99 players in 2009.
• After several incidents involving fans and then-Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo (during a game against the Tennessee Titans), Incognito was released in December 2009. He finished the season with the Buffalo Bills but spent only three games with them.
• In December 2011, as a member of the Miami Dolphins, Incognito incited Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Richard Seymour, who was fined $30,000 for punching Incognito during a game.
Richie Incognito and Antonio Smith
• Houston Texans defensive end Antonio Smith called out Incognito for dirty play in 2012. In a 2013 preseason game with the Dolphins, Smith swung his helmet during an altercation with Incognito, which earned Smith a one-week suspension.
• Also in August, Incognito was involved in an incident at a Miami Beach hotel in which it was reported he punched a security guard, but his name was cleared, charges were dropped and Incognito was issued only a trespassing warning.
• The incidents with Jonathan Martin, which reportedly dated from his rookie season, and through April OTAs, came to light in November. The Dolphins, after hearing the reported death threats and racist slurs on voicemails left on Martin's cell phone, suspended Incognito indefinitely and reportedly plan to cut ties with him.

gently caress rovell. gently caress the NCAA and ROGER GOODELL. hell gently caress Roethlisberger and Craig too. give all the awards to richie incognito. the rovell hate in the face of this platonian ideal of douchaggery means we have missed the forest for the trees. football teams will put up with people doing drugs, acts of violence, and generally just being annoying but incognito was so bad teams wouldn't put up with him to save their jobs and he is so universally reviled as to be permenantly unoffically blackballed from the league. our thrill at maybe getting a tweet threatens to make one of the greatest douchebags of our generation... incognito

final thoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4aCBi026qY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTqT9wHAq3s

SlipUp fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Sep 9, 2014

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos..."
With Schiano eliminated, it's gotta be Richie Incognito.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
You drat fools you are just building Rovell's brand, you are feeding him, you idiots, you morons, stop it, just stop it. The only way to defeat Rovell is to ignore him! Ignore him! he's not a man, he is a robot! HE WANTS YOUR HATE. HE FEEDS ON IT. AND HE ISN"T GOING ANYWHERE

Richie Incognito however, put up a lifetime of douchery. He was an astounding douche this year, it was truly his highest peak as a career all pro douche. And the most important part? He's done. This year is his douchey swan song. Richie will never be important after this year, and if we let ourselves get swayed by Rovell doing what he always does we will regret it forever. Rovell will be here next year. Rovell has a strong future in this tournament. I know we want to tweet him, but even if he sees it, the chances are low he will respond, and he feeds off the hate anyway. Don't throw your vote away. You could always tweet him regardless, he doesn't need to win for that.

We will never have another chance to enshrine the Dick in disguise, and he will go down as our worst snub, a massive mistake. Richie is douche. He is pure, distilled douche. This tournament was made for him and we are abandoning our patron saint for another in his time of triumph! We must not waste our opportunity. Vote incognito and tweet at Rovell anyway.

Verisimillipede
Jul 17, 2006

Incognito, don't feed the troll that is Rovell. He is just another mouth shrieking corporate shill looking to make a name for himself on social media. Incognito is a timeless douchebag whose broad stroke of actions are all that we all imagined or saw during our formative high school slash college days.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Verisimillipede posted:

He is just another mouth shrieking corporate shill looking to make a name for himself on social media.

This is unfair, Rovell is the mouth shrieking corporate shill making a name for himself on social media. Everyone else is a pretender. Still people shouldn't vote for him here.

Thanks for the effort post SlipUp, Richie deserves it.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

It's definitely Richie Incognito, especially since I had to hear lovely people in bars defend that douche for the better part of the year.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I honestly question goons sensibilities when Jameis Winston doesn't make the finals.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Richie Incognito and suggesting the boring media machine Rovell over the truest of all douches is just wrong. Rovell won't care if you name him anything, it will just get his name out more and feed into his lame trolling.
Richie Incognito is true douche, and doesn't just deserve your vote, he deserves the title of DoTY.

Edit: Bolded, thanks.

Mrit fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Sep 9, 2014

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Bold Richie in there somewhere so it counts.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

SlipUp posted:

Oh man, releasing Rice made the NFL look bad, truly some big league douchebaggin

oh wai-

ya okay that pretty bad but how ab--

well rovell's pretty bad t--

yeah it's funny to vote for rovell on the off chances he cares enough to tweet about it. if you were to look into your heart you know Incognito is far and away the biggest fuckface left in town. here's another one thousand points to ponder and dont forget about the time he sexually harrassed a woman with a golf club and the time he threw a literal temper tantrum when he got called out by the media and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHrNxYZ3u6s

and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-57yXnCMw

and..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYAKx52erGo

and.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbcPdweaBFE

he tried to blame his coach...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rcQciUKhZY

he tried to claim he was black...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JhSzn9aypQ

other shitheads thought he was a shithead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doIKJl29BSU

and there's so much more

gently caress rovell. gently caress the NCAA and ROGER GOODELL. hell gently caress Roethlisberger and Craig too. give all the awards to richie incognito. the rovell hate in the face of this platonian ideal of douchaggery means we have missed the forest for the trees. football teams will put up with people doing drugs, acts of violence, and generally just being annoying but incognito was so bad teams wouldn't put up with him to save their jobs and he is so universally reviled as to be permenantly unoffically blackballed from the league. our thrill at maybe getting a tweet threatens to make one of the greatest douchebags of our generation... incognito

final thoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4aCBi026qY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTqT9wHAq3s
:stare:

Remember that time Reggie Miller scored 8 points in nine seconds? Cause goddamn this is the post-equivalent of that. :golfclap:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

:bravo:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It really is Richie here and it's not as close as it should be.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Richie Incognito

I swear the only reason goons are going Rovell is because they like the idea of him getting mad about it.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Fine, I give up...I maintain Rovell is the bigger douche but I see the logic behind this being Incognito's only chance

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Richie Incognito. He's been so consistent over the course of the entire year.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

MrLogan posted:

Richie Incognito. He's been so consistent over the course of the entire year.

uhhhh what? Consistent? No he has dropped off the radar after the miami incident.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

LIke I said before, not only does Incognito deserve the win, but I think Rovell would actually be more annoyed at coming in second, then at winning. If he wins, it's just amplifying his personal sense of soulless fame-seeking being more important than any other consideration.

But if he comes second, he's both a giant douchebag, and a loser. Like "yeah, Rovell's a huge douchebag, but it's not like we're obsessed with him... obviously Incognito gets the win. Sorry Rovell you're just the token vice-president of douches. Better luck next year."

It's better this way you see.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

uhhhh what? Consistent? No he has dropped off the radar after the miami incident.

He smashed up his own car with a baseball bat or something. He's gone because he was finally beaten. He gave it all for his final hurrah and has nothing left to give, and he deserves it more for his lifetime achievement culminating in a giant spectacle that helped tear a team apart than some smug shill on twitter who will get plenty more chances to win in coming seasons.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Febreeze posted:

He smashed up his own car with a baseball bat or something.

Who cares?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

warcrimes posted:

Who cares?

Look man, you just don't treat a Ferrari that way.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

warcrimes posted:

Who cares?

lemme tell ya dis tweeter beta bitch Darren Rovell is a pussy rear end next to the alpha who gonna slay ya sistah Cray Cray p-tang

*rips off shirt*

MIKE POUNCEY NIGGA

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Richie Incognito has been consistent since he was a little 20-year-old douche in college

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pron on VHS posted:

Fine, I give up...I maintain Rovell is the bigger douche but I see the logic behind this being Incognito's only chance

Basically there's no wrong choice here, either we go for a career douche who has a long history and bright future in being a total piece of poo poo, autistic level, failure of basic human interaction, or we go for the beautiful firework of trash that exploded last year.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Sataere posted:

Richie Incognito

I swear the only reason goons are going Rovell is because they like the idea of him getting mad about it.

Nah, Rovell is a legit douche, but still, this has to go to Richie Incognito. In the World of Douche, this is The Year of Incognito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
I'm glad to see this late Richie Incognito push

• Locked thread