Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

As much as it pains me to say it Arian Foster probably deserves to be in this bracket in some way, shape or form for getting a woman pregnant while married and attempting to force her into an abortion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

+5 to Arian Foster because seriously Arian you had the nice hipster vegan image and ruined it all by trying to shove an abortion down a mistress' throat that you knocked up!

Dick.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Joe Buck has ruined broadcasts, but Pete Prisco wants to ruin LIVES.

gently caress him. I wish him a thousand concussions from now until the day he dies.

Edit: Merrill Hodge deserves to advance but he drew a bad seed in this tournament.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Can I just say Bret Bielema should probably win this thing? The man has made LANE loving KIFFIN look sane.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Look, all I'm saying is if Bielema isn't in the at the very least the Final Four then we have failed as TFF.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ray Rice is a sleeper pick for the final four imo.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Holy gently caress 49ers and Seahawks fans get over yourselves.

Jameis Winston and it's not even close. Get out of here with this nonsense.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ray Rice was a 3 seed even before he made his wife apologize for getting in the way of his fist. I don't even think Incognito's going to take him down.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Prisco deserves a better first round match-up than this.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

12th man

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Aldon Smith has the misfortune of going up against the guy who will probably win this contest, Incognito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

At this point who are the people that have a chance against Incognito?

• Locked thread