Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Are we doing a separate HoF voting again this year? Cause I agree with the nomination of Darren Sharper for the HOF just to get it out of the way so the result isn't a foregone conclusion. Alternatively, I'd also like to nominate Skip Bayless and Roger Goodell for the HOF as well on general principle.

Those nominations can count for the regular tournament as well if there's no HoF tournament, but I'd also like to nominate Mark Emmert, the former president of my alma mater (:cripes: ), for being the public representation of how lovely the NCAA is, and Ray Rice for the regular tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Personally, I don't really have any strong opinions either way, I just find it amusing that every time someone says something along the lines of "Let's do X to prevent endless amounts of arguing" it triggers endless amounts of arguing :shobon:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
The answer is obviously Jameis Winston and maybe I didn't get the memo but Kaep has done pretty much nothing doucheworthy except for being the QB for a division rival and giving Packers fans nightmares winning playoff games.

Leperflesh posted:

12th man is going to win the whole thing, because 12th men are proving at every opportunity why the 12th man is such a gigantic loving douche.

Seriously, some of this is getting beyond the pale :stare:

Manoueverable fucked around with this message at 00:25 on May 29, 2014

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
It's gotta be Incognito because holy poo poo what a supreme douchebag

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
It's easily TPD and I can't believe Seahawks posters are trying to influence the vote in their direction :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I can't believe Richie Incognito didn't end up running away with this

• Locked thread