Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
I just want to add another vote to THE 12TH MAN. We're horrible.

Yeah, I fly a giant 12 outside my house on Sundays what's it to you?

Also, Greg Schiano and the NCAA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Russell WIL SON

*clap clap clapclapclap*

Seahawks gonna win all the awards this year.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Gotta go with Lewan. Incognito isn't even gonna be in the league anymore.

Also, Lewan just looks like a massive meathead rear end in a top hat.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Aldon Smith is a huge dumbass and the 49ers are buttheads.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 25, 2014

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Benne posted:

Ray Rice, no contest.

Guy who beats his spouse versus the average middle American.

Ray Rice in a loving landslide.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Colin Kaepernick because he plays for a team that I do not much care for. Also, he has funny looking eyes and tattoos that offend my white sensibilities.

edit: Also, all these reasons:

Go with Christ, Seattle Seahawks.

Benne please edit your post to reflect the changes made to that picture. Thank you in advance fellow 12 of the 12th man Army 12th division.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 06:53 on May 28, 2014

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Sour Diesel posted:

Kaep gets my vote since he looks like a dude i used to buy weed from and that guy shorted me once.

This guy gets it. Let your petty nonsense come before rational thought. That's what it means to be a fan.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Febreeze posted:

That seems kinda...douchey

12th Man Nation, bitch. 12s up. Toot toot.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Greg Schiano is a big scumbag. I wanna see the 12th man kick his butt!!!!

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

swickles posted:

You do realize Tomlin wasn't there in 2005 right?

This means nothing.

Mike Tomlin

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Goin with the Dolphins on this one.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Don't know or care about the other guy so Fisher it is.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Why do you dorks even follow these hack sports writers, I dont know who either of these idiots are.

I flipped a coin: Rovell

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Ward just because Steelers people can't seem to come to grips with this joke contest.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

I hate to be that guy but Rick Reilly

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

swickles posted:

Man, the dichotomy between attitudes and presumption of guilt towards Big Ben and Jameis is really interesting here.

Jameis Winston because he did the exact same thing THIS TOURNAMENT IS NAMED FOR!

Yeah, this. Even if he didn't rape someone, he still comes off as an incredibly entitled douche.

Winston

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

There cant be enough votes for Schiano.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

12th Man. We are the best fans :smug:

Look upon our works, ye mighty, and despair!

edit: Home team win or loose.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Febreeze posted:

I feel like you could probably find poo poo like this for every fandom. I mean hell I made a Ring picture

I've just been saving every stupid rear end picture that comes up on r/Seahawks because they are silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Manoueverable posted:

It's easily TPD and I can't believe Seahawks posters are trying to influence the vote in their direction :psyduck:

Gotta win everything this year.

edit: Win forever.

• Locked thread