Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Ribsauce posted:

I am not even lying when I say this.

The WeeLC match is my second most anticipated match behind Evolution vs Shield. I am 100% serious

I'm legitimately interested in their tiny stepladders and fisher price chairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Diabolik900 posted:

Pretty excited, even if it does look like a step down from Mania.

Most B PPVs are just re-skins of Raw so this is pretty cool.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Opening the show in the Cesaro section.

Cesaro getting the last walk out for this crowd and it's going to be loving hot.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Two years ago I only watched WWE for Punk's 15 minutes on Raw, the weekly Hell No segment and whatever Cesaro match I could find for the week since he was on Main Event or Superstars more than half the time.

Wrestling is cool.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Why is RVD in this match? It doesn't even look like he knows.

Cesaro going over Swagger alone can be diminished. Cesaro going over both has weight.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

This match needs to be great. There's not an excuse for it not to be.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Just tuning in after finishing up a movie. How was the Wee-LC match?

The most self-aware thing WWE has ever done and an absolutely wonderful parody send up of their entire enterprise.

I'm not kidding. That's not sarcasm.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Cesaro swing counts never equalling their actual rotations.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Holy poo poo Swagger's breathing on the mic.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Cesaro swing him into the barricade like you did Miz

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Oh my god I want an "Rob! Van! Dam!" pose with the zoom in with Cesaro just coming out of no where with the uppercut.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

That used to be a huge protected finisher.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Cesaro tanned more than normal.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Bo-Lieve mother fucker.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Holy poo poo was that a pregnancy test?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Other than loving up that kick, R-Truth looking surprisingly quick and agile tonight.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Just God drat, Lana.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Card order really solid so far. I'm happy.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

I love how much Barrett loving loves talking poo poo about people and ruining their days.

Aww, seems like Big E isn't getting reactions anymore :(

He needs to have the 5 Gimmick back. He needs something other than "wrestles".

Asmodai_00 posted:

was...was that a cactus jack reference

Pretty great.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

BigRed0427 posted:

That usually is a great sign for someone's career longevity :)

He's only here today because he was able to get water from stones non-stop.

I really want Big E to get something to separate him. I love his speed and he's incredibly athletic for a guy with his strength and it's wasted without a delivery system for it. It's Cesaro 2.0.

Also I'm hearing calls with this audio.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Omally posted:

i remember when some people here were calling big e the next rock

I don't. I remember when people who watched NXT said he was a freak athlete with questionable mic skills but incredible levels of charisma with his 5 count gimmick, which was true.

Like seriously him getting loving amped and staring at his hand and getting the crowd into it was great.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

MrSmokes posted:

Don't be a lemon!

BE A ROSEBUD!

OH OH-OH OH OHH

OH OH-OO-OH

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Solomonic posted:

Good news for people who like Bad News

Sent this to my fiance via text because she's out and she sent back "I LOVE BAD NEWS"

Digs the gimmick. Loves Barrett right now.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Who the gently caress is this ref?

Last time I heard this, it was Brad Maddox.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

WWE App crashed for some reason. Stream on my PC like 20 seconds ahead my Xbox One app.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Is it just me or does trips have bacne

Well I'd never accuse him of such things.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Big E is a top 5 futures contract guy to me. He could be crazy big deal if they get his character aligned and with even a modest improvement in the ring, mostly through ring psychology.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

That DDT was Roberts-esque.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Jesus christ Reigns.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

A great reason for wrestling to be broadcasted in 3-D.

Ambrose run and double knees Evolution and you get sprayed with sleeze sweat.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

How convenient that there's a camera at the bottom of those steps.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

I think I was on tv

Were you crotch chopping like a retard?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

God gently caress steel cage logic. Just stop recognizing those rules.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

This match is just violent theater. The violent theater-ist match in a show of violent theater.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Jetfire posted:

"The only way to win a cage match is [more ways than you can win a normal match]"

Whoa whoa it trades count outs and DQs for climbing out. It's 1 less way.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Man I was like 90% sure Cena was just going to rip the door off the cage then suicide dive out.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

This match is stupid.

Every cage match where people treat escapes like a thing.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Holy poo poo Wyatt needs to win this because he looks so weak with a loss.

Even with a win he looks like poo poo as an individual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Good match. Better than I expected. Kane did a great job of carrying the extreme rules to its conclusion. Exactly what it should have been - kudos.

• Locked thread