Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Don't forget that the results were leaked days ago, on noted credible source Wikipedia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

TheEggsBenedict posted:

What is it with kids and john cena by the way?

What was it with Hulk Hogan and kids? He's a superhero, kids like superheroes. They crush the bad guys, and they're nice. And after all, kids are the best fans, so why wouldn't Cena care about them?

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Daniel Bryan posted:

More simulated finishes:

Bray, you big drat dope. :(

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Vader was good. Foley, Guerrero, Edge, Bryan were all good. But now, no more good. Cena took it away.

Christian is better than Edge IMO

• Locked thread