Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swizz
Oct 10, 2004

I can recall being broke with some friends in Tennessee and deciding to have a party and being able to afford only two-fifths of a $1.75 bourbon called Two Natural, whose label showed dice coming up 5 and 2. Its taste was memorable. The psychological effect was also notable.
Joe Breschi is a bad postseason coach, that's all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swizz
Oct 10, 2004

I can recall being broke with some friends in Tennessee and deciding to have a party and being able to afford only two-fifths of a $1.75 bourbon called Two Natural, whose label showed dice coming up 5 and 2. Its taste was memorable. The psychological effect was also notable.
Duke is going to win again and it's going to suck. I really want UNC to hire a new coach, although the last guy before Breschi wasn't much better. It is absolutely ridiculous how badly the lacrosse team is underachieving since its run of dominance in the 1980's and early 1990's. Carolina has four national titles but look at this postseason record since 1993 (UNC's last title game appearance):

94 - #4 seed (0-1): Lost in quarters
95 - unseeded (0-1): Lost in 1st round
96 - #4 seed (0-1): Lost in 1st round
97 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
98 - unseeded (0-1): Lost in 1st round
97 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
99 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
00 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
01 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
02 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
03 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
04 - #8 seed (1-1): Lost in quarters
05 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
06 - **Didn't make NCAA tournament**
07 - #8 seed (1-1): Lost in quarters
08 - #4 seed (0-1): Lost in quarters
09 - #6 seed (1-1): Lost in quarters
10 - #4 seed (1-1): Lost in quarters
11 - #8 seed (0-1): Lost in quarters
12 - #8 seed (0-1): Lost in quarters
13 - #5 seed (1-1): Lost in quarters
14 - unseeded (0-1): Lost in 1st round

High hopes every season, and it just falls apart in the postseason. Most underachieving Carolina team besides the men's golf team.

edit: clarity

swizz fucked around with this message at 18:17 on May 26, 2014

swizz
Oct 10, 2004

ugh

• Locked thread