Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Hello!

The Results of Extreme Rules are as Follows;

Daniel Bryan Won with a Pinfall with no interference, using the following weapons; Chair, Kendo stick, Announce Table (Spanish or Otherwise), Monitor, Stairs, Titantron, Tire Iron, Television, TV Truck, Car, Snow Shovel, Forklift, Propane Tank, Burning Table

Special Shout outs to Pina Coladas and ALONGTIMELURKER for going with 'DQ' in an Extreme Rules match. Additionally, Shout out to Scotty Bomb who specifically wrote 'fire' as a weapon. I counted it.

A lot of people picked Wrench. I didn't count the Tire Iron as a wrench.

The Shield Beat Evolution, with Roman Reigns getting the pin over Batista. Neither a Barricade or Table was broken, somehow.

Bray Wyatt beat John Cena by Escaping the Cage, with interference by Rowan and Harper

Bad News Barret beat BIG E LANGSTON. The Intercontinental Title was not helped by this.

Paige made Tamina Submit. She still has all her teeth.

Rusev made R-Truth Tap Out, then beat them up afterwards.

Cesaro beat RVD and Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger was eliminated First.

Torito beat Hornswaggle

The highest point score was Bearnt! who got 56/57 points , due the 'who interfered' question for Bryan and Kane being uncounted. The only question he missed was the Shield/Evolution Barricade/Table one!

Coming in a tie for second are Spikey, Male Bi Unix, Onmi, Shakezula, and Big Coffin Hunter at 54.

Previous Champion Bard Maddox put in a disappointing 44 points, putting him smack in the middle of the rankings.

Arnold Layne brings up the rear with only 28 points.

Here's our Google Spreadsheet for this year!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgmlpLEFTqXndERlTmduWm9pbDBYaFl6akFUZ2dPQnc&usp=sharing

COUNT YOUR POINTS TO MAKE SURE I GOT IT RIGHT. ALL CORRECT ANSWERS ARE HIGHLIGHTED GREEN BUT PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO THE FOREIGN OBJECTS ONE BECAUSE THAT IS COUNTED INDIVIDUALLY.

If you see a resubmission or someone has two, please tell me. I removed the original answers of anyone who said they resubmitted but that might not be all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
50/57, not bad for my first try. Can't believe there wasn't a broken barricade or table in the Shield/Evolution match!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
51/57, first time ever trying it. I thought I had picked escape fro Wyatt but oops. :v:

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

MotU posted:

51/57, first time ever trying it. I thought I had picked escape fro Wyatt but oops. :v:

This does remind me that some people failed to put in answers on questions. Due to this, for the next one, I'm going to make all questions required to answer because those are some easy points that people missed.

But I'll talk more about that next time.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Nah I just chose the wrong one, probably a brain fart. The whole message was "ooooh his message will get out if he does!" so it made no sense for Cena to be pinned

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I didn't believe in the Shield???

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I only listed two weapons for the title match :downs:

Still, 53 isn't bad.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

drat you Big Dave II for leaving :argh:, figured for sure Evolution had to win that one.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Pretty minor, but I'm pretty sure I selected submission for Paige's victory, or I missed the option to due to weird google form weirdness. It's just listed as an empty box on the form, which is odd. Throw me a pity point if you want, I suppose.

Thauros posted:

drat you Big Dave II for leaving :argh:, figured for sure Evolution had to win that one.

Me too buddy. Me too.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Kane was obviously weakened by that fire extinguisher at the end of the match, I contend it should be classified as a weapon AND interference! :colbert:

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

NowonSA posted:

Pretty minor, but I'm pretty sure I selected submission for Paige's victory, or I missed the option to due to weird google form weirdness. It's just listed as an empty box on the form, which is odd. Throw me a pity point if you want, I suppose.

It's a little awkward to do this because I don't have proof that you believed that and you aren't the only one who missed a submission. I think someone straight up missed the victory on the main event too.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

I didn't believe in the Shield???

It's weird how no matter how much they overcome I still always bet against them. I should probably listen to Roman Reigns when he tells me to believe in them one of these days

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Thanks for running the game, Stallion Cabana. Looking sleek.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Pretty happy with my 51/57 in my first go at this game. Honestly I was pretty excited I got the Bray escaping thing, and the Kendo stick seemed a little riskier call than Chair/Table (Still not sure why I didn't use table instead of wrench though! Rarer items don't bring more points!)

Also as long as Paige is doing anything I'm probably just gonna pick Paige I'm a Paige mark this is just the way it is now.

Also drat you Batista for doing the job! I was sure they'd do HHH to set something up there :argh: so close!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Stallion Cabana posted:

It's a little awkward to do this because I don't have proof that you believed that and you aren't the only one who missed a submission. I think someone straight up missed the victory on the main event too.

Just to piggy back on him, there is no way I (intentionally) picked Tamina to beat Paige. Such a thing cannot be.

Unfortunately I have no record of what the hell I actually clicked on so from now on I'll start taking a quick screenshot for my own reference and potential future lawsuits against you and google.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

48 points, if I counted correctly. I'm pleased with that.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Walrus Pete posted:

48 points, if I counted correctly. I'm pleased with that.

You got 51. There's two sheets, one is all of the answers and one is just the points.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I'll take 49 for a start.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Stallion Cabana posted:

You got 51. There's two sheets, one is all of the answers and one is just the points.

Hmmm, let me count mine again...I'm probably bad at math!

EDIT: Yeah I think you counted mine up wrong, unless I'm mistaken. You have me at 49 in results, and I did the math a bunch of times and it's 51 UNLESS the weapons were all or nothing. (Or I'm missing something else, which I could be...)

Stealthed Zombie fucked around with this message at 23:15 on May 5, 2014

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
43 is a fairly bad start but hopefully I can make up for it next show by believing in the shield

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Eh 44 ain't bad. I'll catch up at MITB.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Hmmm, let me count mine again...I'm probably bad at math!

EDIT: Yeah I think you counted mine up wrong, unless I'm mistaken. You have me at 49 in results, and I did the math a bunch of times and it's 51 UNLESS the weapons were all or nothing. (Or I'm missing something else, which I could be...)

checked and fixed.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Hey, I didn't do too bad!

Of course, the one I actually wanted John Cena to win... :negative:

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
Got 45 for my first time and pretty much all points lost were due to thinking Evo was gonna win. drat

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I guess I forgot to pick an answer for if Tamina would knock one of Paige's teeth out, but I'll take 52 points.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
51, I'm happy. Kicking myself for picking RVD, though, dunno why the hell I did that.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Picked evo and cena to win. no wonder I'm in the bottom 10.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Went Evolution to keep the story going, but not upset. Stallion, if you want some formulas or anything to beautify your spreadsheet, I can link the sheet I use to track the Penny Arcade forums pick 'em.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Evil Badman posted:

Went Evolution to keep the story going, but not upset. Stallion, if you want some formulas or anything to beautify your spreadsheet, I can link the sheet I use to track the Penny Arcade forums pick 'em.

It might be useful, sure.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Stallion Cabana posted:

No big deal. I 100% support making it so you need a selection on everything to submit the form though, so this doesn't happen again.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

NowonSA posted:

No big deal. I 100% support making it so you need a selection on everything to submit the form though, so this doesn't happen again.

This would be cool, but I'm also mad that I'm out of the top 15 because I left points on the floor.

Just gotta make it up with payback. :getin:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

First time doing one of these, 53/57 isn't bad. I lost points because they made Xavier Woods into an even bigger jobber loser than I thought.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I'll take spot #10 on my first try, okay. Should've gone with chair instead of wrench. Stupid RAW go-home show.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I did really good until I got literally everything wrong in the 6-man. I was so sure that Batista would go out with a win for when he returns after pimping Guardians when I heard he was going to cut out from Payback. And no broken anything in that match? HOW?

I'd like to say that I feel particularly robbed for on my third weapon point. I picked Trash Can, which is basically a guarantee at Extreme Rules, but Cesaro used up all the trashcan spots. Outrageous.

Speaking of Cesaro, am I the only one who finds it surprising that the point is being counted as Swagger doing the job because he got pinned first? I would think the guy who got pinned for the match to be won should be the one counted. But I guess that's just me. I'm also bummed that I took some chances and lost easy points going with a Paige pinfall to show off her cradle DDT and no Rusev beatdown because he wouldn't do it without Lana's instructions and I counted on her not bothering, but she did.

Either way, 43 points. Not a bad showing.

FAKE EDIT:

Also, just a random thought, but couldn't you argue that the fire extinguisher guys interfered in the Bryan match? Kane got knee'd while he was stumbling away from them. Not that I want to lose a point, but just thought I'd mention it.

REAL EDIT:

I saw my name on the list twice, one for my original submission and one for my edited submission. Please delete the first one

Sanguinia fucked around with this message at 00:53 on May 6, 2014

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

the RVD/Swagger Job thing was a last minute 'oh gently caress' because it didn't say Elimination until like the day before.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Thinking that Evolution was going to be built back up after beating the Shield (and maybe the Shield beginning their inevitable break-up feud) tanked my points. That said, I shouldn't have bet against Bad News.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

I'm really smart and cool and good at predicting things.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I'm on the list twice, the first one is my original submission so please delete that one.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

40! Better than I thought, worse than I hoped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Onmi posted:

I'm on the list twice, the first one is my original submission so please delete that one.

yeah. You and the other guy are twice on the actual points list but only once on the results page. I forgot to go back and delete the extra point counts, but you are deleted from the results. I fixed it though.

• Locked thread