Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

DeathChicken posted:

Reigns' eyes just kind of went back in his head.

Takers spirit lives in all mankind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

freud mayweather posted:

yeah. he got real mad because they had big plans for him before he came in and starting eating dicks at every opportunity, and now they don't want to push him like they did before he became such a monstrous dick-eater.

How big are the dicks Batista eats

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
So why do we have to watch 2 aging roid heads and the laziest superstar again ?

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

jesus no

Edit: better be biting it off Last House on the Left style.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hammerstein posted:

So why do we have to watch 2 aging roid heads and the laziest superstar again ?

Yeah, but which is which? :confused:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

no teeth, damnit

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
That was a Raw with much silliness and zero progression, but I had fun watching it and posting along with everybody.

I am so goddamn excited to see The Shield live in action next week. :neckbeard:

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Well at least Reigns finally knows what that answer is.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fibby Boy posted:

:golfclap:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I wish I could tell you that Roman fought the good fight, and Evolution let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but WWE is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - WWE life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Roman would show up with fresh bruises. Evolution kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Roman - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Fibby Boy posted:

Suck it?

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

HHH stands for Ha Ha Ha, look at those hilarious dad-jeans!

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

hi please photoshop out batistas pants dont ask why okay

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Oh Batista you loving tool.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chokes McGee posted:

Seriously. If he gets to stay around after refusing to work with Bryan AND get a push in the process, that is enormous double-standards horseshit.

Yeah it is horse poo poo that the company can tell wrestlers one thing, not live up to their promises and pay the wrestler less than he expects.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Nutted but she still suckin

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Cena was here, for the dark (gently caress the curtain they put up to stop us from seeing it)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shima Honnou posted:

Cena was here, for the dark (gently caress the curtain they put up to stop us from seeing it)

Why don't they just construct a set backstage?

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!

It's like watching magic happen.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Seth is going to paralyze himself in the ring one day.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I feel like that "physics" thing should have stopped this.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah it is horse poo poo that the company can tell wrestlers one thing, not live up to their promises and pay the wrestler less than he expects.
yes but he's not CM Punk

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yikes, that is close to an injury.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

MassRafTer posted:

Your right, you should instead be a gigantic rear end in a top hat about refusing to put over the world champion, and instead threaten to walk out. And then apparently whatever they decided to give him was enough for him to go fight the Shield again, but not quite enough for it to be worth fighting THE WORLD CHAMPION.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

yes but he's not CM Punk

The greatest decision PSP must make. Which does it hate more: Wolverine sideburns, or lovely tattoos

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Onmi posted:

Your right, you should instead be a gigantic rear end in a top hat about refusing to put over the world champion, and instead threaten to walk out. And then apparently whatever they decided to give him was enough for him to go fight the Shield again, but not quite enough for it to be worth fighting THE WORLD CHAMPION.

Yeah but, The Shield isn't short.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Seth, stop taking lessons from Brock on shooting star presses

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

i don't like a lot of the way the wwe does business, but there's no way they're paying him less than he's contracted to make, and the entire reason plans changed on his direction is that he ended up being dogshit at everything. sure, he's got every right to get sick of it and leave, but it does come off as him being a turd.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

oatgan posted:

yes but he's not CM Punk

I said it in the WWE discussion thread after catching up on all this drama I missed.

I don't like Batista. I think he sucked when he came back and while I missed his work the last month he sucked tonight. I think he's a tool. But I support any wrestler who has the leverage to put the screws to WWE over unprofessional conduct because the business desperately needs a few people to take a stand. This seems especially true now as fans go crazy for the WWE Network and rumors swirl that the wrestlers are being hosed over by it.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

MassRafTer posted:

WWE's obligation to Batista getting a push is equally as important as Batista's obligation to WWE to not come back looking like a horrendous piece of poo poo in the ring.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

freud mayweather posted:

i don't like a lot of the way the wwe does business, but there's no way they're paying him less than he's contracted to make, and the entire reason plans changed on his direction is that he ended up being dogshit at everything. sure, he's got every right to get sick of it and leave, but it does come off as him being a turd.

He expected PPV bonuses. You know, the problem that has been both ignored by the majority and that remains months after it was supposed to be explained to the workers yet still hasn't. But you know, it's not like it was a reason somebody walked out and another won't resign or anything...

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
This has gotta be some kind of bizarre alternate universe if this board is OK with Batista threatening to walk out in order to get out of having to job to Daniel Bryan.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

Onmi posted:

That's what I really don't get; he's refusing to main event a PPV with the world champion but he'll sure put over three young dudes. It does suck for him that nobody bought him as a face and he came in at a bad time and a really bad time to win the Rumble, but I can't feel bad for a guy who started off lovely in the ring and has become merely okay and now is pissy that his old rear end isn't the champion.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He did the job for Bryan at Wrestlemania and if Evolution is losing again at Payback there are two other guys in the match who can eat a pinfall. Dude doesn't want to hurt look like a giant loser when it comes time to go out and promote his movie

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

El Generico posted:

This has gotta be some kind of bizarre alternate universe if this board is OK with Batista threatening to walk out in order to get out of having to job to Daniel Bryan.

Mass really loving likes Batista and will defend anything he does to the god damned death.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

freud mayweather posted:

Your contracted downside doesn't matter in reality, everyone who is on the road makes more than that. That's what you make if they don't use you or if you are injured. Your real pay depends on your place on the card, the money drawn at the gate and what percentage WWE devotes to talent pay offs. There is a real issue in WWE right now where talent doesn't know what the PPV "bonus" situation is with the advent of the Network. WWE will randomly decide profits are too low and cut the percentage of money talent makes at the gate as well. On top of that because he's not the champion and not in the main event he's not going to make as much show to show as he'd expect based on the scenario laid out for him when he came in. Everything is interconnected in wrestling. Right now he's not the only guy annoyed at the pay offs as Foley's rant and other recent reports have made clear.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Personally I get the feeling that either Batista wasn't watching the product when he decided he wanted to come back, or the deal for him to come back was concluded before the crowd started to really lose their poo poo for Bryan. So he blames Bryan for burying his returning face run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Atticus Finch posted:

I wish I could tell you that Roman fought the good fight, and Evolution let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but WWE is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - WWE life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Roman would show up with fresh bruises. Evolution kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Roman - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

5 stars

• Locked thread