Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

im old and fat and i have diahrrea and my daughters are hard to raise and i don't have time to date so i masturbate a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

precision posted:

It's worth noting that Dane Cook came off as less of an rear end in a top hat in his cameo than Jerry Seinfeld. :psyduck:

Jerry's kind of a huge rear end in a top hat anyway though. Have you never watched Seinfeld?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Whoever compared this season to the White Album was on point. It's louie being 'artsy' with some hits but mostly misses, a disregard for whatever the pop equivalent is for comedy, and knowing that FX isn't going to cancel him

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Mutation posted:

Don't you diss the White Album. >=(

I just mean, it's not going to hit all the right notes. Future classic maybe

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I really hope he gives the sad dad thing a break. I know Seinfeld told him he could make this show forever but it's getting old fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I'm pretty sure the super young agent is a rip off of Liz Lemon's ultra young performing pet agent

• Locked thread