Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
The doctor talking about how our spines are clotheslines being used as flagpoles was pretty great. The whole bit was awesome, including the too-long pause while he was eating his sandwhich before he asked if he could help him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Jake Armitage posted:

"oh well hey see no see I'm not no see hey well not that well hey no gay hey"

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I thought it was funny in the flashback when he told Janet, "Maybe you can go to Africa!", I felt it was a :v: at the fact that she is played by a black actor. It was too on the nose.
Initial impressions of the "no good" in the ending made me think of "Louie is bad at sex", but I was hoping that wasn't the direction it was going.

Doctor loving Bigelow. I love this dude.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Gianthogweed posted:

No, she was definitely a different character from the batshit crazy lady that his mom became in the present day episodes. But it's still not cool to threaten to kick out your 12 year old son because you don't like him anymore. I could see a woman who threatens that becoming batshit crazy at some point.

The whole scene with his mother was things that my mother actually said to me, so for me, this was a really powerful episode.

• Locked thread