Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ChesterJT posted:

Not agreeing doesn't mean people didn't get it. Get over yourself.

You wrote she sounded like being one step away from jumping a bridge when that was literally one of the complaints she had; she is regarded as a miserable person if she ever admits being fat sucks really hard. That's really the whole issue the episode tried to address: If you are an overweight women, you are either a Nivea marketing gimmick who is proud to "have curves" or you are bitter about it and everyone has to skirt around the issue and tell obvious lies to your face because they are the ones who are uncomfortable with it and what it means for them to date a fat girl.

I'm not fat and I'm not a woman either, but I'm (visibly) disabled and I instantly got her point. It sucks to have a body that falls below society's standards; it sucks even more when it comes to dating. There is just no denying it, but if she complains about it openly, suddenly it's her attitude that's the problem and she should get over it when her attitude is perfectly fine and reasonable to a real problem. It doesn't mean she's going to jump off a bridge, but as the last episode said, "the only thing that is happier than a three legged dog is a four legged dog."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Forbin5 posted:

Dakota is really annoying to listen to in behind the scenes stuff.
I wonder if Ursula is more intelligent.

She had this recent interview. Kid is scary smart.

fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich

blue squares posted:

Really? I thought the young Louie sucked.

Me too... The scene was great but I was little off-put by the actor doing a Louie imitation. It felt a bit contrived even though he managed it.

JakeP posted:

Next his wife will be played by a Chinese man, someone will say lol thats funny and then you will say

If a Chinese man nails that part, then Louis CK would probably shoot it, yeah...

fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich

cheerfullydrab posted:

And how could that kid be Louie's agent???

:ssh:That guy is in his 20s.

• Locked thread