Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

I guess the blimp was too expensive to drag out this time? :evil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

BgRdMchne posted:

One of you assholes tell me what this says.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Rapman the Cook posted:

Unsure if text in a speech bubble actually make this a meme, I dont want to risk posting it in Funny Pictures thread anyway.

Don't worry, I'll remove any ambiguity!

There, now there's no question it belongs here, friend! ;)

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I think you're using sleeping bags wrong.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Wait is that not what they're for? Are memes... unironic??? :psypop:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

Post a meme

Technically, they did! :eng101:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Is this like a "thing" everyone's doing? We all know they're called jolly bungalows. :confused:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

PureRok posted:

I thought the original comic said "Ok". How does that imply opinions are bad? Did the definition of "Ok" change? Didn't the original comic literally affirm that it's actually alright to have opinions? I guess I don't get something. Maybe this edited comic is actually sarcastic. Probably. Or maybe not.

The point of the original image is that it's alright to not like things that other people like, but if all you're going to do is point out how you don't like it then you're detracting from the good times of those that do. An actual discussion is fine, but that's more toward people posting poo poo like "ugh I hate Spurdo stop posting it you buttholes." It contributes nothing more than letting us know that the poster is a whiny rear end in a top hat with an inability to use their scroll wheel.

In other words,

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Chard posted:

All this anime poo poo's gonna bring on more ponies and star trek and then worse so just quit it I say.

Wait what's wrong with Star Trek? :confused:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Gosh guys stop ruining the thread meant to showcase the worst and most uncreative humour the internet has adopted en masse. You're really killing the mood of this five-star, go-hog-wild funfest.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Mr Executive posted:

like, sure, the meme thread has always been a pile of garbage. But emptying a dump truck of poo poo isn't helping anything. Thankfully Korgan knows how to work a shovel.

You know, you're absolutely right.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Friendship is magic.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Pretty sure that last one's just a line from the show.

Not even once.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

What was he expecting to get there, pork sword?

Loin, roast, skins, ribs, belly, barrel...

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

AdorableStar posted:

I've ignored some people because I don't want to scroll through 3 miles of fart gently caress hell.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

The fedora is the headwear of the redditor, our sworn enemy. Where there are ponies, where there are 9gag watermarks, where there are jokes that are soooo 2011, we must bring down our sacred memes upon them. The right memes. The funny ones, which are the ones that make us lol heartily. Into the darkness, the noble goon jokeman goes.

"Heh," he says, "a miscarriage is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for couples to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the woman than on the man. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal."

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Or, y'know, you could actually cook something instead of trying to work out the logistics of a bowl that's also a sippy cup like some kind of savant.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Nobody cares about the stupid Dungeons and Dragons books for rape fetishists and incestuous rednecks or the stupid show that makes nerds smug as gently caress that they jizzed inside all the books first.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

CPColin posted:

RIP

Edit: Stupid attachment.

So who actually died? My facebook feed doesn't have anything to crossreference today.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

A """""sexy""""" version of the stupid 8-bit neckties for us sultry fake geek gamer girls to pretend we know about video games so as to woo the cargo jorts off of neckbeards.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Tiggum posted:

The one and only time that was ever funny. But people keep doing it, again and again, hoping that it if they repeat it enough it will be funny again. It won't. If you want to relive the magic, just look at this image. Or even post this image to remind everyone of the one time that this joke was executed perfectly. Don't keep doing your own lovely versions of the joke.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

jgrrr posted:

Every time I see Joey fatone's name I think about how ironic it is that he was the fat one, and now hosts food shows.

The fat one being named "Fatone" is the opposite of ironic.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Calm down, broseph. When we say "atheists" we mean "/r/atheists." And yeah, being a gay atheist (we prefer "gaytheist") lady in Louisiana is way worse.

Also stay safe in the summer time!

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

Who is this

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

PureRok posted:

But he's not socially awkward, just a bachelor.

If the legendary bachelor threads on these very forums are any indication, those are one in the same.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

Keep the anime in the stupid dumb anime for nerds thread please. This is a place for grown up macros and memes. :colbert:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

This doesn't exist in God's Country. :911:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

So is the whole point of that toaster just to be a shiny, impressive-looking appliance to give to people whose breakfast you want to ruin?

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

syscall girl posted:

Facial recognition is not your thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I knew it wasn't going to be dickbutt, but I built myself up and was let down because it was a lovely reference to a stupid show and not goatse. :negative:

• Locked thread