Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Okay so it's Mythbusters so I know the answer is "cool things because they can and also explosions" but I really want to know what they're actually doing here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Infantwar posted:

Does anyone know what the videogame cover art pictures lovingly corrupted/jumbled into scandalous phrases are called?
Expand Dong.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Huh. I drew pretty much the same thing on the whiteboard in one of the computer labs at my university yesterday.

Damaged minds think alike.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Fucknag posted:

Old memes you say?

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

:effort:

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

So who's Debra, anyway?

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Crazy how nature do that.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Nu får det bli lite kvalitets-memar här.

(the Swedish term for hate speech is "hets mot folkgrupp")

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Mans posted:

what if there are memes out there that u dont even know are memes

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

...and it never really hit me before that the Swedish word for it, handskar, is just one letter away from being "handskor"... which would mean hand shoes.

Huh.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

I think I read this thread too much, I was playing Diablo III yesterday and all I could think of when I ran into Skeletal Crawlers was mr skeltal

But at least I thanked them.

("Thanked them" in the previous sentence meant "punched them in the face with lightning".)

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

^ There was even a continuation of that but I already hate you all for making me remember it at all. I had managed to forget, goddamnit.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

He's not your friend, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Every loving day. Every single loving day.

• Locked thread