Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Leofish posted:

Yeah, reddit doxed the guy who posted it pretty hard and sent the info to the FBI. I don't know if anything came of it, though.

His user name was Naratto but Google doesn't turn up any articles beyond the initial report of the post - ABC News link.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

britishbornandbread posted:

what is the name of the meme with stock photographs with crude, threatening lines spoken usually by the adult or male in the picture to someone in the picture with them? I need to find more of them.

http://www.reddit.com/r/youdontsurf/

• Locked thread