Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

blunt for century posted:

This dude looks exactly like both Rob Riggle and Peyton Manning

I thought it was Mandy Patinkin. That dude is versatile!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Looks like Two Girl One Clive happened at some point.

Scarf posted:

I want to know what happens when the babes try and run their fingers through spray on hair...

Isn't that stuff basically just hair spray with dye fibers mixed in? I imagine it feels like getting a sticky brittle smear of paint on your hands. And according to the commercials, it's waterproof, but I've seen photos of guys with the stuff dripping down their neck and forehead when they sweat. Sexy!

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Mister Adequate posted:

Waterproof, not sweatproof :colbert:

Well, then they should formulate it with some kind of antiperspirant built in. If you're the kind of person who thinks you should spray paint your head rather than let people see your scalp, you probably sweat a lot in social situations.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I went bald pretty early. I'm talking like my hair started to thin in my 20's. The most important thing I learned about being bald is that other people care as much as you do. If you're insecure about it everybody is going to rip on you for it. If you don't give a poo poo and just go "yeah I'm bald, so what?" nobody really cares.

Exactly. There are some great sexy bald celebs and I'm pretty sure no one is like, "Yea, I would really like Patrick Stewart a lot more if he just had a full head of hair." Hell, some men look a lot better bald than with hair.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

What am I supposed to be seeing in this photo? :confused:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

What was she was doing in the original and why are they so excited/happy about it? It looks like she's putting toothpaste from one tube into another.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Angela Christine posted:

As I recall it's from a music video, and these young thugs are playing a prank by putting glue or something into someone's toothpaste. Stone cold killers.

Wow, I've never seen such a large group of people act so triumphant over such a minor prank. The control room scene at the end of Apollo 13 was less fist pumping and cheering.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Yeah it's almost as if music videos often show a somewhat heightened version of real-life situations.

Yea sorry, I missed where they said it was from a music video. Hard to tell without sound.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

They read like Stephen King trying to write a black character. lawdy lawdy

No because there's no reference in the gifs to the urban kids having special powers that saved the adult white guy from a supernatural evil lurking in the forest.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

(Here comes the flood of peter Gabriel puns)

In your eyes, would he use a sledgehammer? I mean, he'd obviously start digging in the dirt for Collins' grave, up on Solsbury Hill. I grieve to think that anyone thinks Collins could win - Collins could climb up a tree with a nuclear rifle, and Gabriel would win just by shaking the tree.

...that's all. :v:

:regd08:

Peter Gabriel vs. Phil Collins? Peter would shock that monkey.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Wait, I want to know how people almost died from the Slenderman meme. :stare:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

OK, I don't know who this is. Who died? :(

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

Now say it five times in a mirror

Don't do this. Trust me. Bad things happen.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

A wrestler lip-syncing... that is hella meta. :allears:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Ozz81 posted:

Yes they are - you know you hosed up when Simon Cowell calls out your poo poo behavior: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/simon-cowell-breaks-silence-natalia-5465535

Goddamn, that's saying something when Cowell calls you hateful. :aaa:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

So confession. Much shame.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Best Dr. Who!

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I unsatirically like this post.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Worst Harlem Shake Ever.

Edit: :doh: I meant Shake. That's what I get for posting tired. Fixed.

Karma Monkey has a new favorite as of 04:13 on Apr 30, 2015

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Rama of Ra posted:

Holy poo poo they also got kolaches. Place sounds bomb.

And it's their 3rd store, so you know they're popular. I would go somewhere I could get tacos, donuts, and kolaches at the same time. Not so much the knuckles though.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Chard posted:

You don't even have to go there friend, they deliver! Lounge in your own filth and have a man bring tacos, donuts, and kolaches directly to your hovel.

But I'd have to move there. I'm in Bluecollar, MD, where I can get six kinds of lovely pizza delivered or passable Chinese. No taco, donut, or kolache delivery here. :qq:

Kajeesus posted:

You've never had a knuckle sandwich? They'll even cut off the nails if you're feeling squeamish.

I assume they are pig knuckles, and no thanks. :barf: It wouldn't matter what kind of knuckles; the answer would still be hell no.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

:nyan: Ride that bitch across the ocean and all the way home.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

peep meem dohg

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Thanks Mrs. Skella

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Where the gently caress do you get certified for this job I'd like to apply immediately

Ancient dickbutt

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

It's a dick with a dick, with a tail that's a dick,
With legs for balls, propped up with a stick.
YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIKE DICKS...

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

IT

(Real answer: Rocky Horror)

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Puistokemisti posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0A7WtCj7yc

Enjoy this example of finnish high culture.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Indecisive posted:

let me help with one of the early ones (mostly an excuse to go rewatch, god drat this was 5 years ago already)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

I prefer this version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

You should write it in both bathrooms and double your tips. :D

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

also what do you guys think groverhaus smells like haha just wondering haha

and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of the owner standing next to his house while he looks nervous or embarrassed

i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

syscall girl posted:

There's like a wood or oil furnace in the shed that wasn't allowed to be part of the house for code reasons. The pipe is to carry the heat into the house somehow. So yeah.

hahaha Wait, with all the code stuff that place violated and he was actually obeying that one? Legend. I wish there was a whole website chronicling every bit of what he did. By the way, how did the story end? Is he done with it all and is he living happily ever after in his Grover House?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

D:d:D:d:D:d:D

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

"I actually don't mind listening to people chew food."

- like 6 thoroughly disturbing dudes who have a weird dark-web internet forum where they post videos of old Hardee's commercials all day.

i would like to know if any of you have any pics of people chewing food loudly while looking nervous or embarrassed
i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Friendly Tumour posted:

All these places look incredibly awesome for paintballing. Critical mission failure

My thing about it is that it seems to be trying to use logic and reason with Future Man, and those aren't always effective, as evidenced by Past Man and Present Man. I think they should appeal to the ego because that is the one thing about man that always endures.

!!! ATTENTION! THIS IS A PLACE FOR STUPID AND UGLY PEOPLE. ARE YOU STUPID AND UGLY? IF YOU STAY HERE PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU ARE STUPID AND UGLY. SMART AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AVOID THIS PLACE. !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Puistokemisti posted:

Problem is that the person in the far future where meaning of 'nuclear waste storage' has been forgotten might not speak english. People didn't stop to figure out what hieroglyphs said before charged in and pillaged all the mummies.

I only hope and pray it's like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23SVHUPrUJ4

POX A CLIPS!!!! Don't let Mr. Dead catch you!

• Locked thread