Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
Wow I hate you guys because now I really want an Ebike. If I didn't need to bring my kids to daycare every morning I'd probably get one for my daily commute but since I can't it's pretty hard to justify. May be once they all go to school and I can walk them there before taking off... Looks like so much fun :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

KingColliwog posted:

Wow I hate you guys because now I really want an Ebike. If I didn't need to bring my kids to daycare every morning I'd probably get one for my daily commute but since I can't it's pretty hard to justify. May be once they all go to school and I can walk them there before taking off... Looks like so much fun :(

not sure why you can't get one

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Got a subwoofer for the home theater (and Goontube, if y'all ain't hip to goontu.be you should maybe check it out; I have found so may great songs and mixes and stuff):

https://www.adorama.com/kpr12sw.html

(This was $149 this morning via slickdeals, not sure if it's not on sale or if I am posting the wrong link.)

Misen dutch oven finally arrived after ~7 months, it's pretty dope. The grill lid is now black on the inside rather than white, and for the $100 I paid I'm loving thrilled.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/misenkitchen/the-misen-dutch-oven

Also, a cuke! It's little now but just wait!

-----------------
Example mix, if you like old DnB you should definitely check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szPrvWjfssg

Oddhair has a new favorite as of 22:07 on Apr 27, 2021

Queadlunn
Dec 10, 2005

Yak Deculture!
Fallen Rib

paternity suitor posted:

Just got a Rad Runner ebike, I'm obsessed

Got a Rad Bike Mini about a month-and-a-half ago now, really changed my daily life for the better considering I don't drive. Commute daily with it and will probobly pass 400mi on the odometer at the end of the week.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Lol, awesome dog.

Uh for content I got a tick remover because I found one on one of my cats the other day, and seeing as I live out in the countryside I expect there'll be a lot more over the next few months.

Frankston has a new favorite as of 22:41 on Apr 27, 2021

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Oddhair posted:

Example mix, if you like old DnB you should definitely check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szPrvWjfssg

big up Last Planet crew

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
PYF link to the aliexpress thread (I lost it.) (Please)

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

H110Hawk posted:

PYF link to the aliexpress thread (I lost it.) (Please)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3806076

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Oddhair posted:

Also, a cuke! It's little now but just wait!

What species is that? Leaf structure is very different than the ones I know

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

I don't know, it was a weird end cap item wherein the tray was labeled but the pot just had a bar code and it rang up at $2.50 at Lowe's while normal Bonnie plants are like $5. It said burpless, I remember that part. My neighbor grew some last year so I know it's going to take over that whole planter, his choked out a whole mess of his raised bed.

I forgot to mention, Bonnie and Smokin' Ed Curry teamed up so I have a pair of reaper plants and a pair of apocalypse red plants coming tomorrow. Looking forward to blowtorch flavor!

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

You sure it was burpless and not Burpee? Burpee is a common seed/plant brand. I'm actually really interested in what specific variety is, cause the leaf/stem structure is very different than the cucumbers I grow (spacemaster pickle bush).

You're right though, the viney bastards will take over if you don't control them. It's why I keep mine in fabric pots so I can move em around and keep them spaced from other stuff.

Also hmmmmm, the apocalypse red is a scorpion hybrid. I have one mostly mature scorpion and a seedling goin. They are fuckin murder, but very flavorful. It's almost bad how good they taste, because they gotta be used sparingly.

It's small but that's mostly fine cause I don't need it to be heavily fruiting. Friend I got the seeds from had a much bigger bush. The seedling is also really slow growing, but I should have a pretty good rolling harvest. I should probably make a post about all my plants xD

For things I bought but :effort: to image everything, a gently caress ton of fishing tackle and bait. Goin fishin this weekend and got appropriate stuff to try to catch trout, bass, crappie, and catfish. We'll see what's bitin.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Compliance Edge V1 Vendetta. Won it in an Instagram mystery box raffle, so only $30 out of pocket. It's so small & cute!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I like those fabric pots. Got a link?

E. Thanks!

Brother Tadger has a new favorite as of 20:56 on Apr 28, 2021

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

One option. I have a bunch of them from different brands, they all seem the same. I really like them, the plants seem to really like them. Easy to move the plants around. I have almost all my plants in them, the trees are in solid pots cause they need the bracing/rigidity. I still had to brick up those pots cause wind kept blowing them over...

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

OniPanda posted:

One option. I have a bunch of them from different brands, they all seem the same. I really like them, the plants seem to really like them. Easy to move the plants around. I have almost all my plants in them, the trees are in solid pots cause they need the bracing/rigidity. I still had to brick up those pots cause wind kept blowing them over...

They are also great for when something outgrows them you can just cut the bag off and transplant.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

OniPanda posted:

You sure it was burpless and not Burpee? Burpee is a common seed/plant brand. I'm actually really interested in what specific variety is, cause the leaf/stem structure is very different than the cucumbers I grow (spacemaster pickle bush).

Odds are it said both: https://www.burpee.com/vegetables/cucumbers/burpless-cucumbers/

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Yeah, we'll see, maybe it's a cuke, maybe it's squash or zucchini, I'm not getting rid of it.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OniPanda posted:

What species is that? Leaf structure is very different than the ones I know

These leafs are the cotyledons

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
Can’t wait to get the garden tilled up and planted here in the next few weeks!

Outside of the garden I’m gonna try branching out into hops for brewing this year. Just bought a Centennial and Comet Rhizome from northern brewer, and the plan is to drive a couple 8’ T-posts and string up some twine between them to see if I can train them to grow horizontally

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I've been fighting caterpillars in mine. Cabbage loopers. It is a constant struggle since I don't want to resort to chemical means.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

I lost a tree last year to scale mites, even after resorting to chemical means when the ladybugs just weren't doing their job. Just didn't notice there was an issue until it was way too big of an issue. This year I'm payin a lot more attention and all my trees and plants are goin strong.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Well it's a cuke, now at least it looks right. I forgot I need to trellis them, though, so I have to figure that out in that rolling raised bed thingy.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Weed got legalized in my state and I might be getting my medical card so I picked up a vape

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Coffee And Pie posted:

Weed got legalized in my state and I might be getting my medical card so I picked up a vape

That’s an excellent choice, I picked up one of those at Planet 13 a few years ago and am really impressed with it! Heats up fast, cartridges adjust to the best temp automatically, and they don’t really smell like much, it’s pretty inoffensive. It’s kind of a bummer apple removed the app from the ios store, I liked that you could make adjustments to the temperature and view more details about the cartridges and strains.

:2bong:

PYF Recent TCC Paraphernalia!

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

OSU_Matthew posted:

That’s an excellent choice, I picked up one of those at Planet 13 a few years ago and am really impressed with it! Heats up fast, cartridges adjust to the best temp automatically, and they don’t really smell like much, it’s pretty inoffensive. It’s kind of a bummer apple removed the app from the ios store, I liked that you could make adjustments to the temperature and view more details about the cartridges and strains.

:2bong:

PYF Recent TCC Paraphernalia!

You can smoke those in bars/restaurants that allow regular vaping and it's hard to tell the difference. More noticeable than a regular weed juice vape though

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

I have one, I don't like it. I mean it works but it doesn't heat evenly and basically wastes weed. I'll break it out and use it sometimes but then just go back to a one hitter or bong cause it's just a waste vaping all that weed and getting a little high. I have heard there are much better flower vapes but I haven't attempted to branch out.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

LifeSunDeath posted:

I have one, I don't like it. I mean it works but it doesn't heat evenly and basically wastes weed. I'll break it out and use it sometimes but then just go back to a one hitter or bong cause it's just a waste vaping all that weed and getting a little high. I have heard there are much better flower vapes but I haven't attempted to branch out.

It got me high, so I’m not gonna complain. Plus it’s cute.

Anyway, I went to guitar center to find my first bass, no luck but I came out with this squire affinity strat for $100

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

A Samsung Tab S7. Last tablet I bought was a Nexus 10 ages ago, and really the last lots of years I've been pretty much fine between phone and laptop, and didn't see a need to revisit tablets, but now I'm back traveling again, and a lot of routes (on American, at least) are going to BYOD streaming for entertainment instead of seatback screens, I figured maybe give em another go. Plus reading stuff etc. Pretty nice one so far. I was temped by an iPad Pro, but iunno, I've always been all-in on Android for my mobile devices.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I bought a bass, an Ibanez TMB100

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

I bought a whole bunch of food including the ingredients to make a version of mafe with lamb

And these two board games:

Ambush

The Civil War 1861-1865

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Coffee And Pie posted:

I bought a bass, an Ibanez TMB100

A guitar AND a bass! I was actually thinking about grabbin this bass because I really like Ibanez, but I figured I'd give Fender a try since the last time I played one was in like 2000. Hell, I may still xD

Also I almost got the jag in the same color as that strat, but I love blue too much.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

OniPanda posted:

A guitar AND a bass! I was actually thinking about grabbin this bass because I really like Ibanez, but I figured I'd give Fender a try since the last time I played one was in like 2000. Hell, I may still xD

Also I almost got the jag in the same color as that strat, but I love blue too much.

It felt like kismet seeing it for so cheap, I was looking at that very guitar in that color last year but decided to stick with my old knockoff strat. It feels brand new.

As for the bass, never touched one until now! Looking forward to lying down some funk.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hell yeah

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

wish they did more shoes with that translucent blue soles like that, looks rad.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I like that Jordan has finally started making sneakers other than the AJs that don’t look like complete rear end

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Coffee And Pie posted:

It felt like kismet seeing it for so cheap, I was looking at that very guitar in that color last year but decided to stick with my old knockoff strat. It feels brand new.

As for the bass, never touched one until now! Looking forward to lying down some funk.

I tried guitar but didn't like it. Bass 4 lyfe.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I chose both because I’m bisexual. And I chose synch because I’m a white dude.

Anyway I bought a smokebuddy and a smellproof case for my pax. Easier indoor smoking and transportation for parties and concerts and stuff.

I’m living my best life.

Coffee And Pie has a new favorite as of 00:04 on May 5, 2021

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
Bought some clothes recently!

Specifically a piece of Steve Jobs’ old turtleneck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
My Fire Stick was rebooting a lot and there was so much menu lag. Amazon released a new FS last week so I grabbed it.

Honestly the remote alone was worth most of the 40 bux. It can control the rest of the TV, which hitherto was the original tv remote with buttons that were getting janky. Also has app shortcuts and menus are smoother and I can switch much quicker between services. It took me 45 minute solid minutes to pick something to watch.

One remote to rule them all was the dream. I loving hate having to hunt remotes down.