Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

My new mask cover got here!

It looks great and should work out a lot better than my plague doctor mask, since I can turn my head without knocking things off shelves in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

I only buy records that come in fun colors, because they're pretty.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Scottish twitter like... twitter users who speak modern Scots?? :psyduck:

On-topic, I bought my partner cute pink ergonomic joycons bc the stock ones got drifty.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

One of our cats has managed to claw not only through the rope on the cat tree, but also through the cardboard so that there's a massive hole in it. It looks like a beaver has been trying to chop it down to build a dam. I kind of wish someone made replacements like these out of solid wood, but for now I'll just keep buying replacements for him to absolutely destroy.

You can sort of glimpse the damage in this picture of him sunning his beans against the window.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

I tried searching and got fifty different shady-looking print-on-demand sites, where'd you buy yours?

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

I bought this pillow and immediately after seeing it my stepdad also bought a pillow.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Rolo posted:

Are those like, good for your back because that’s how I sleep

idk about my back, but I'm supposed to sleep on my left side or with a wedge because I get acid reflux. However trying to sidesleep on a normal wedge is madness, and I kept sleeping wrong on my shoulder and loving up my neck. Since the ~Medcline™™™~ is meant to treat acid reflux and shoulder problems you can pay for it with an HSA/FSA, but I don't have one of those so I paid a stupid amount out of pocket after spending three months trying and failing to find a decent bootleg. I also bought the full 'system' that includes a fuckoff huge body pillow that looks like you're snuggling inside of Clippy. I have not yet made a custom pillowcase in grey with googly eyes but I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

Unfortunately it looks like absolute dogshit on a bed. When I throw the duvet over it, it looks like I set up a decoy to pretend I was sick and sneak out of the house. Getting ready for bed is like entombing myself. Between the pillows and the combination sleep mask/bluetooth headphones it feels like I'm getting into a pod, possibly to enter the metaverse or pilot a mech. Whenever I cover it with my old pillows to protect it from cats, my spouse refers to it as 'sealing the sarcophagus'.

I regret to say that it works great and I don't think I can ever go back to sleeping like a normal person. :(

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Armauk posted:

What make and model is this?

It's a MedCline Reflux Relief wedge. I actually bought the ~Reflux Relief System~ which comes with a bigass weird looking body pillow. The one for shoulders has a less steep incline on the wedge because it's not trying to keep your stomach acid where it belongs.

I wouldn't bother mentioning the brand name except they're the only one who makes this. Why no one has yet made a cheaper version of 'bed wedge with an arm hole', I have no idea. Or maybe they do and I'm bad at googling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

:swoon: