Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Erudite Sybarite posted:

That flag isn't for me, but it is in my living room.

Please find a way to combine these two TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

It's a fun game but I think he's getting on to the fact that there are graphical features of the game that don't work well and weren't optimized for ATI cards, only Nvidia ones.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

The failing of the altitude training mask is that while it can simulate the lack of oxygen at higher elevations, a mask isn't going to magically lower the atmospheric pressure as well, which is part of the mechanism by which altitude training is effective.

Content:

I haven't bought them yet but I'm buying a pair of these to hopefully last longer than the year and a bit that I usually get out of my New Balance shoes I always wear

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Scarf posted:

An Aimpoint PRO red-dot sight for my rifle.

I liked the look of this so I went to see how much they are. Jesus for $400 I'd just spend a little extra for an Eotech.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Cuniculous posted:

Logitech G930. I'm pretty happy with it so far. The sound is really good, and it isn't as heavy as I was expecting it to be.

I enjoy mine but I should warn you I've had issues with the headset repeatedly "restarting" even during use for some unknown reason and it's gotten to the point that I will most likely not buy another 930 headset if these break.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

tomstuart posted:

costa rica is pretty amazing. liked it way better than other caribbean/central american destinations including some of the nicer resorts in mexico. if you have a chance to do something like waterfall rappelling i would recommend it.

Also the location of the Costa Rica Sloth Sanctuary. So go to that if you're close.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Bought a pair of tickets for me and my girlfriend to see Father John Misty and King Tuff in concert in Nashville this March. It's a weird combination of acts but King Tuff was one of the most fun shows I've ever been to and everyone I've heard talk about J. Tillman's last tour said it was amazing so I don't want to miss this one.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

I'm a gigantic baby that doesn't like the taste of most beer (sours are good but aren't really available where I am) so I got a growler of some microbrew root beer from a local pizza place. It's not a trip to Hong Kong but :)

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Needing to get some pants that match this besides jeans, but I love them so far:

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Shiny and chrome.

(I was this close to getting a custom chrome silver frame for it but it would've been pretty garish)

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Is Syndicate actually getting good reviews? I avoided Unity last year thank goodness but if the new one is anywhere near as good as black flag I may have to take a look at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

SpartanIV posted:

Turning an HK33K "pistol" clone into a rifle. New bolt carrier is of the buffered variety and needed for an appropriate stock. The stock I posted is actually for my SBRed MP5K clone, but the one that I will be ordering for the 33K is basically the same.

I'm guessing that collapsible stock is much cheaper than the $400 one people with too much money are sticking on their AR-15 SBR's now?