Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

Vince Videogames posted:

My current sony mdr v150 headphones broke so for my birthday I got this beauty:

I can't wait to try it out!

I had these for DJing and audio production, then my roommate pissed on them in his sleep. I had him buy me the same pair again. They're amazing sound-wise, but also they're the most comfortable headphones I've ever tried on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

It's all you guys' fault I won't be able to eat this month. Well, that and the booze.

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

Robawesome posted:

Holy lord these are hideous. Return them and get some Sperry Topsiders or something for a decent-looking boat shoe

It's not a boat shoe it's a driving moccasin. I already have boat shoes.

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

-CHA posted:

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Just got two tickets to see Polaris in Boston. Best $40 ever spent. Now for the wait until April.

Polaris is awesome and I will definitely be attending this event if there are tickets left. I really don't like BMH though.

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

Android Bicyclist posted:

REI Garage sales make me all :signings:

Salomon Quest 4D 2 GTX's.

I bought these for a hiking trip in Ireland and they were the most comfortable footwear I've ever put on my feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

Vegas shooter part 2