Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

I Might Be Adam posted:

Does it have an output to use a separate keyboard? I hate the mini keys which is a shame because a lot of these synths have some cool abilities. I had a Microkorg but got rid of it because I couldn't handle the menu diving.

It has MIDI In, so yes. Any keyboard with MIDI Out could be used. I'm with you on mini keys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Picked up a Retroid 2 as well (16 Bit color) I've always been curious about the portable emulators and this is the perfect mix of function design and color. I had a third party Super Pad for SNES with Super Famicom button colors so I have always loved those colors.

I also backed the Durgod keyboard on Indiegogo

They have a "Secret" perk that is $100 off so including shipping it was $124. I love the vintage look and need a new keyboard

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...Q0nLOAr0WLOmE#/

The "Secret" perk should be the first at the top. I went to the page normally and didn't see it so maybe specific to this link. Just popped up on my facebook.

Fors Yard has a new favorite as of 21:26 on Aug 28, 2020

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Just FYI to all the people considering Retroids they just added a handful of new color choices