Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

People mad about watches. Y'all need to sit down and enjoy a delicious beer with me that I just bought:

(except I'm drinking it out of the 1qt bottle :c00lbert:)

Aperture Priority has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Jun 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~

Bottom Liner posted:

It's not their Maximus, so you're beer sucks :colbert:

It's 100° outside and it was in the refrigerated section, any port in a storm.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~

My wife is at the store buying food and booze. Gonna game all day! :woop:

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~

gently caress. Ordered. Friday is gonna be fun! I also like how the only size they have the tank top version is XXXL. 'Murica indeed.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~

Cuniculous posted:

I'm kind of on a World War kick.

Be sure to check out Ordinary Men for maximum :smithicide:.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~

Dana Scully posted:

My first SSD. I'm astounded by the speed increase it provides. Also by how tiny it is.

Best dollar for dollar upgrade you can make to a computer, I love my 840 EVO.

Got really tired of the straps on my Camelbak Ambush digging into my shoulders.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~

amenenema posted:

DCRainmaker said the HR on those is spotty, I'd be interested to hear your experience.

My wife and I both have the Charge HR, and for what it's worth we donated blood today and our fitbits were within 2 BPM of the Red Cross people. I keep meaning to test it against my dedicated heart rate strap while running but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~

MacGyvers_Mullet posted:

My wife and I got ourselves a pair of silicone rings to wear when we lift. Not 100% to scale.

They're super comfortable and I get to wear a ring at the gym or when doing carpentry at home without worrying about degloving my ring finger. Don't google degloving, btw.

My wife got us a pair of these last week for when we go hiking, pretty nifty.

My dog has declared jihad on anything that squeaks. Now we just need to sew them into his gutted toys.