Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

I think I'm having a stroke...
A 5 pack of Perdomo Habano cigars, and a 2005 tin of Mac Baren Dark Twist pipe tobacco..

Oh, and a tasty sub from PotBelly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

(I bought a tin that is half this size - 1.75 ounces instead of 3.5 since gently caress spending $25 on tobacco.)

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

Just buy a used Keurig - one that doesn't have the stupid as hell DRM. It's cheaper in the long run anyway.

Anyway, I bought this tonight while drunkenly watching the Orioles game:

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

My liquor stock was getting dangerously low. I only had a half-full bottle of Bombay Sapphire, and I didn't feel like drinking Christmas tree water tonight, so I grabbed this on the way home:

Please don't shame me - I drink it mixed with a little Diet Coke to cut the edge.

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

I like the UFC games, but honestly I've had Fight Night Champion for about forever and it's still a fantastic playing AND LOOKING game.

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

Hoooooooly loving poo poo I didn't know they were remaking Homeworld. It's my favorite PC game of all time, and that box just made me click over to Amazon and pre-order so fast my fingers exploded.

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

Mu Zeta posted:

Does it come with a cloth map and plastic trinkets? Why do people still want physical media again?

Have you ever read the Archives/Instruction Manual that came with Homeworld? It is back in the days when PC games came with spiral-bound manuals. I'm a sucker for that poo poo, plus the Remastered one is (ironically enough) remastering their manual... which I'm very curious about. That thing was already dense with a poo poo ton of backstory and lore.

It's my kryptonite.

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

Xenoletum posted:

I thoroughly expect you to trash anything that is post Gabriel. :colbert:

I know this is from a bit back, but you all really need to get the Gabriel era remaster box set they did. It truly does fix all the albums from his time. Since their tech and budget was so bad back then a lot of their studio albums were very muddled and quiet. Now they sound superb. You can really hear Phil singing in the back in songs I didn't know he was even singing in..

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

big mean giraffe posted:

I usually get the giant fuckoff pack from Sam's club, it lasts my girlfriend and I over a month and it's good poo poo.

:wiggle:

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

Everyone has way too many shoes for different occasions. Boat shoes? Driving moccasins? Holy hell. Have some dress shoes, a couple pairs of sneakers, running shoes, and flip flops. DONE.

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

Just bought some more of this:

Sure, shop-shame me if you want. But it's a great mixer, it's spicy, and it gets you hammered drat quick. I usually switch between this and Kraken rum when I want to mix my Diet Coke with something.

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

djfooboo posted:

Live the dream Goon, still hasn't happened to me after 100+ openings :saddowns:

Explain this to the unwashed plebs that haven't played a CS game since 1.6 (and a little bit of Source)... is this knife like uber fancy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

A Samsung Galaxy S 4 and two packs of American Spirit Perique.