Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enzenx
Dec 27, 2011
Needed some new headphones for my computer. Got these a week ago.

Philips Fidelio X2's. They sound glorious and are super comfortable to wear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enzenx
Dec 27, 2011
Guess I'll continue the headphone chat with my own latest purchase. I bought Jabra Elite Active 75t to use as my workout/general purpose headphones while out. They fit nice, sound great, I don't feel like I'm ever in danger of having them just fall out, and the hear-through mode works while playing music so you can listen and still keep situational awareness provided you don't turn the tunes up too loud. So far the only thing I've found that was slightly annoying was some stuttering while trying to play music from my Active2 watch when worn on my left arm. Works fine when I wear it on the right arm tho, guess my big fat goony body is too much for bluetooth to pass through. :v: