Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hellbeard posted:

I've got half a mind to buy a tactical pen out of spite.

:getin:

(Semi-recent purchase)

PCOS Bill has a new favorite as of 11:51 on Sep 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

spog posted:

That's got to be the only valid reason for buying a tactical pen.

Hey :(

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

yaffle posted:

Does that have a strike bezel on it?

http://www.uzi.com/tactical-pens/uzi-tactical-defender-pen-3-gun-metal

What part of tactical did you miss? :v:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

Just received these badboys in the mail:

I highly recommend them. They fit on your keychain and are perfect for IT guys that need to occasionally open computer cases. Left them at my old job and have been looking for a replacement ever since.

So how about a link to the product page?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Xenoletum posted:

Will you have many lulz on your night of epic drinking, or will you exclaim "fail" when you're turned down by yet another friendzoning scum?

I bought six tickets to the WWE Royal Rumble in January. Nothing better than watching this poo poo with five buds.

Your second sentence completely invalidates the criticisms of the first.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Calaveron posted:

I heard Sunset Overdrive was gonna be free today

Only for 24 hours, as a 'rental'

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Plus a couple pairs of pants since I'm always in need of new pants.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sappo569 posted:

Hopefully you find it more entertaining than I did

Me too. But for $25, even if I hate it oh well. Please add me to your cheese gift list, I'll take one of that one, thanks! :)

Calaveron posted:

Get yourself to Amazon and buy Shadow of Mordor on the cheap

I thought about it while I was making the order and ended up passing on it. I didn't really love the Arkham games and everyone says it's basically that in Middle Earth

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Calaveron posted:

Get yourself to Amazon and buy Shadow of Mordor on the cheap

I ended up doing this, but via the Xbox downloads since it was the same price. Most of my stuff from Amazon arrived today (just missing one pair of pants that came from another warehouse, here tomorrow) so I have the controllers charging and then I'll give it a go.

Also I bought two pairs of pants, same style, two sizes. The bigger pair came first. WAY too big - if the sizing chart is true, the second pair, a size smaller, may also be too large. Good thing Amazon is doing a free returns on a lot of clothing that this fell under for the Christmas season.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The 2XL is probably too small for me (I was too jolly the last few years) or I'd get it two day shipped for a family gathering next weekend.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Astrobastard posted:

Well what size? Because that's pretty cool and I want one

8GB, and it's back up to $8. Just search eBay for "Batman USB"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I already had a 10gal upright compressor in the garage that I use for everything automotive, and a smaller one that I can't remember the tank size of that I use for pretty much everything else that stays in the house most of the time, but this was $200 at Home Depot for a 6 gallon compressor and three nailguns (16 and 18 gauge) which is cheaper than just two of the nailguns alone, so I had to pick it up since I was out looking at nailguns anyhow for some home improvement projects we're planning for mid-winter to spring.

Quietest of the three compressors I now own, and keeps up reasonably well with what I've used it for so far (Cleaning dust out of electronics, testing the nailguns on a piece of scrap wood, that sort of light use.) I'm sure it'll do well enough, Ryobi hasn't let me down yet.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hagrd posted:

10k of Norma2.

The hat was free.

How much was the ammo?

and... can I get some of that?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Meatwave posted:

I discovered that Amazon is selling 6 loving pounds of Zatarain's Mustard for $15.60.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006UCUG1K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was just going to buy a couple of 5 ounce jars for the same price.

Great, what the gently caress am I going to do with six pounds of mustard.

Oh well.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aardvark Barber posted:

I just got a giant order of chinese food delivered, if that counts. :D

Hope you got a giant order of TP too

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rumda posted:

No matter what you do if CAH is involved then your doing it wrong.

How do you get to be so wrong in such a short sentence?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DirtyFalcon posted:

I play a few times a year as well and it's still pretty fun, especially with new people.
I like the Crabs Adjust Humidity 3rd party expansions better at this point.

Those look really PC by comparison, no thanks

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
for ~$36

and

for $8

at KMart. Yes, KMart, they're still a thing.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tracula posted:

I spent a summer in the UK with a friend of mine and you're absolutely right. It's staggering how much smaller homes are there and how much closer together they are as well. Less wasted space and all that though.

Having a yard and breathing room, not to mention space to keep a house fire from spreading, is hardly "wasted space."

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tracula posted:

:shrug: I didn't mind all that being significantly smaller. The fire hazard thing is legit but I dunno, seemed nice to have less excess around compared to back here in the States.

One man's excess is another man's cramped.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Reverse Centaur posted:

Not in Europe. Even in Vancouver, where gas prices are the highest on the continent, Mazdas are the best selling car. Having a big car means you have a small penis and/or are a tourist. Or maybe a longshoreman, but that's covered by the small penis thing.

It's not a big car vs small car or even a Mazda thing, it's pretty specifically a Miata stereotype.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bhodi posted:

If you get ragged on constantly, your friends are assholes and you should probably find new ones.

I don't think you actually have friends.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Reverse Centaur posted:

I don't know how the UK is about cars. I live in a super liberal city where even having a car at all is considered a bit irresponsible, and Mazda 3s are the most common car on the road. I think they look great personally.

Sounds like a poo poo place

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mu Zeta posted:

Nobody drives around here because there are too many loving cars and parking is impossible god damnitt gently caress!

"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

lookslikerain posted:

1) Oslo is super liberal, I've got more poo poo from my friends for buying a car

They sound like winners.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

colas posted:

Also, my Solara is gayer than a Miata

Wow, yeah it is.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SaltLick posted:

Apparently Subaru is for gays too? I had no idea

Just the Forester

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a set of snow tires and steel wheels for my car from TireRack today. First time I've ever bought anything but all-seasons. Worn out tires just happened to coincide with "Holy gently caress winter is here!" so I figured what the hell, I can get non-winter tires once spring hits.

Also preordered the collector's edition of The Witcher 3 since I kept forgetting to and putting it off, etc.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill posted:

I bought a set of snow tires and steel wheels for my car from TireRack today. First time I've ever bought anything but all-seasons. Worn out tires just happened to coincide with "Holy gently caress winter is here!" so I figured what the hell, I can get non-winter tires once spring hits.

Also preordered the collector's edition of The Witcher 3 since I kept forgetting to and putting it off, etc.

And they're already here a day later... but my driveway is too icy/snowy to drive up as it's a bit hilly, and my garage is too full of half-done summer projects (... you know, like a garage does) to put them on, so I'm going to have to take it somewhere to get them swapped over. Oh well.

Edit: Local Monro charged me $25 for a walk-in wheel swap and had me out in ~15 minutes, not bad. I didn't get a receipt/do any paperwork, so I don't have a reference number for a customer satisfaction survey, I guess I'll have to go look at their website for a manual "Click here to tell us how we're doing!" or something because I am really happy. I had a tarp down in the back of my vehicle for them to just put the old wheel/tire combos on, but they went above and beyond and bagged them up individually for me so it didn't get water all over.

PCOS Bill has a new favorite as of 23:41 on Jan 6, 2015

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Echeveria posted:

I don't know what it is, but lululemons flatter almost every butt.

On one hand I want to prove you wrong, on the other hand I don't want to do that Google Image Search.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PleasusChrist posted:

Bought this ugly thing today. Man, that faux "rock" poo poo is ugly.

Nah, the faux rock works with the style. It's the arrowslit windows that ruin it to me.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Reverse Centaur posted:

Lucky, I could only afford a 1970s condo and thought "well eventually they'll renovate the common areas" but no 10 years later is still looks like an English castle (Tudor style with asbestos in the stucco, yay!).

Luckily trees almost completely cover the outside

That exterior owns

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a Blendtec awhile back. It's pretty dusty now.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Etrips posted:

Simple let's you do this.

Cool, have any other services not accepting new customers to recommend? :)

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

Gun or bike?

Likely an AR15

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blendy posted:

Hey, I'm glad you like your shoes and they are comfortable but let's not go around throwing out words like "classy." The soles and shoe construction are solidly not classy. If you like the shoes I'm not going to say that's wrong but if you wanted something nice you could have found some loafers. There's a big gap between the sneakers your talking about and all the types of shoes you could have bought. If you're interested in shoes check some of the fashion threads on SA. One suggestion would be look for something like on the model in the photo of the pants I just got.

Content:

Those shoes are loving tacky dude. The ones Grumbletron bought won't make him look like he's headed to his shift at the gloryhole.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Basil is good in food, bad outside of food.

Today I bought $50 worth of dog treats because my dogs get more love and care than I do. And spark plugs for my car because it's been... a long time and a lot of miles since I even checked them, so I figure I might as well spend $15 and replace them when I check them. And some razor blades, I ran out of them and it's kind of hard to cut carpet and such without them.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hey look he bought the Lifestyle Pack

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My dogs would have it in tatters within the hour, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I have a ton of bottles of caffeine pills at one time. One in each car, one under the seat of the motorcycle, one on my desk, one in the kitchen, I think I still have some in the medicine cabinet in the upstairs bathroom...