Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001

trickybiscuits posted:

I got my biggest tax return ever a few weeks ago and, in addition to getting new front wheels on my car and eating a shitload of fast food, I'm buying some things I've been wanting to get for quite a while. Things like two beaver pelts, and a white ermine, and a mink, and some deerskin leather that was cheap because it was sort of discolored, and a bunch of rabbit furs for kid to play with. I've got the furs piled up, along with my raccoon skin, in one big pile of fur. If I have two or three hundred dollars left I'd like to get a bearskin so I won't freeze at overnight events. Having a pile of fur might sound weird, but believe me, it feels awesome. Also feels soft.

eta- should have also said that I do living history so I am not just some fur-obsessed weirdo.

Thanks for the clarification. Now that doesn't sound weird at all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001

Blendy posted:

threads

:argh: Sales taking all my money!

Not shown I got my mom and dad a bluray player each. I am a product of divorce, double Christmas!

Can't read the labels - where is that stuff from?

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001
That's what she said.

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001

Digital_Jesus posted:

You bought a selfie stick for your GoPro.

It's good for skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, etc. where your hands are free. Can be a nice angle for the video.