Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

demoneyespaul posted:

Pre-ordered the Homeworld Remastered Collectors Edition:

Holy poo poo! That's awesome!

I am very excited for the reboot of the series. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

-CHA posted:

Thanks, the park is one of my favorite places to walk.

Yeah, there was a small amount of artifacts on the original video that the youtube compression didn't do any favors.

The still images are pretty much on par with newer phone cameras. From what I have used so far, the still images have more control options than the video.

The photos are jpeg only, so it is a bit disappointing if you are use to shooting and editing RAW files.

drat that looks far better than I expected for stills.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

His Divine Shadow posted:

For my mill that I spent the last 16 months restoring and repairing, it takes SK 40 taper tooling:

(I made real t-nuts and hold downs for my little vise, I hope to get a bigger one later, as payment for a simple project)

JESUS that is hot.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Subjunctive posted:

RC battery pack that I will split into its component 3.7V parts for use with UPS hat on my OctoPrint server.

Not yet, but soooooon: NVIDIA Ampere video card, I crave it so.

Deets

:D

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Subjunctive posted:

I needed a 2.5Ah+ battery for my UPS hat so that my OctoPrint server can shut down gracefully when I turn off the power to the printer (which it chains off of). Turns out that the cheapest and easiest way to do that in Canada was to get 3 such batteries wrapped up together as a larger one for RC use and split them up. I will probably not die.

Freaking love it. That's a great idea.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Solice Kirsk posted:

Thank you! I'll cancel the order.

A 6800XT would be an amazing drunk purchase. That holds up well in 1440p gaming and scales relatively with a 3070 (just no ray tracing or DLSS, of course).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

ReidRansom posted:

It's like 3 or 5 gallons or something. Like those ones that get dumped on coaches at the end of football games.

I've got the matching waist/bum bag cooler. Hold 3 cans.

It's basically useless, but it looks cool AF. I had a bit of a shopping problem during the pandemic. It's good I'm going to a ship for the next two months.

Ha! This and the cooler are amazing. :D