Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Does it come with a cloth map and plastic trinkets? Why do people still want physical media again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

He just wants to look like Bane while working out. Leave the poor guy alone.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Key-Bar. No more noisy, jangly keys. Not my pic.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

There is a cheaper alternative called smart keys for $20 on Amazon. I thinks these are just built a little beefier for idiots like me.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Saucony Kinvara 5 in black. They are fantastic and I jogged 6 miles in them this morning. Invest in good running shoes. Much less pain in my feet.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Are those the MX20v3? I have those too. I tried running in them but the material is so thin that my feet hurt when I'm going over gravel.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Gaggia Classic

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Wirecutter.com recommends the Sol Republic Relays. I've been using them for a couple weeks now and they stay in the ear and sound good enough to me. They are earbuds so they don't completely block outside noise so it's safe to jog in them. They were $58 on Amazon when I bought it.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

You should just need the serial# on the machine.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I used to bike to work but I was always sweaty.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's also the most :rock: way to go.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Some day you'll be able to sous vide a cake and that's when I'm getting a sous vide machine.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The type of knife is called santoku

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I have that E1L-A Outdoorsman. It went through the washer and it still works fine.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The Nexus 4 and 5 are half the cost of a new Samsung Galaxy and that's what I've used the last few years.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I have some 5.11 pants that actually look like normal pants. It just has the normal pockets and nothing tactical about it except that the material is water resistant.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

He just wanted a fountain pen so I don't see the big deal. Nobody is making fun of the people buying the expensive pencils.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

spog posted:

That's got to be the only valid reason for buying a tactical pen.

The Surefire Pen actually owns. Yeah it's $100 but

- It's made in the USA
- lifetime warranty and it's built like a tank. Strong pocket clip that won't bend.
- it accepts pretty much any ink. You can adjust it with a screwdriver to accept any size from mont blanc to fisher to Cross.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I have a Concept 2 rower and it's a torture device. When it's raining or cold outside I really dread it since I can't jog, so I have to spend 30 minutes on the device and it hurts so much. My legs are pretty strong now though.

e: Francis didn't read the manual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AMGNv957Xg

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I haven't heard of any of those movies. Netflix sounds like a scam over there.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Hellbeard posted:

I saw a picture of natto and deeply regretted it.

Natto is miso's retarded cousin and it smells way worse.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Wool Herringbone Blazer at Gap. Only $70 during the weekend Columbus sale

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I like the idea of smartwatches but having only a day or two of battery life really sucks. I have enough things to charge every day. I can't wait until they become like Kindles where you only charge it once a month and forget about it.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Second analog stick looks like a late abortion

Colored Famicom buttons are neat

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Metanaut posted:

I got my Beckmans like 3 years ago. I'm still in the process of breaking them in, because wearing them is pure torture.

Maybe I should just accept the fact they don't get along with my feet and sell them.

You probably bought the wrong size

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Wide screen West Wing season 1 or is it zoomed in?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Nobody drives around here because there are too many loving cars and parking is impossible god damnitt gently caress!

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I bought a Fitbit Charge HR. Now I'm sperging over my heart rate while jogging and resting. My resting heart rate is 58 which could be good or it could mean I'm dying.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yeah I'm not worried about my heart. I'm still constantly pressing the button.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Bottom Liner posted:

I have the same boots. Treat them with some leather oil treatment and they will last/age much longer (and be more water resistant). They're great though.

Oil on suede boots is not a good idea. Maybe wax, or I just put the water resistant spray on mine.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Nevermind

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

2 eggs, pork sausages, lemon ricotta pancakes, and fried potato things with lots of rosemary in it at Plow restaurant.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Only Thinkpads and some HP business laptops still have it. They work fine in a pinch if you don't have a mouse. It's preferable to a lot of PC laptops with lovely tiny trackpads.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I started using a Merkur DE razor last year and only nicked myself a few times in the first week. Before that I just used Gilette Mach 3 like every other guy. You can save a lot of money with a DE razor. Each blade is only a few cents. I'll use an electric if I'm really in a rush but it doesn't do anywhere near as clean as a razor. It only takes me 5-6 minutes from start to finish but I'm Asian and don't grow much facial hair.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It was better than the absolutely forgettable past winners like Argo and King's Speech.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Those are hiking/trail/whatever shoes who cares how it looks?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Speaking of... I bought some tickets to the Giants vs Padres game next month. No pics because they don't ship the tickets until like 2 days before the game, fuckers.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Coca Koala posted:

To be fair, calling the new 3DS "New 3DS" is a very poor choice because it's pretty misleading. You know that somebody's going to buy a brand new 3DS, and a game for the New 3DS, and then come back complaining that they can't play it. "What do you mean, it only runs on the New 3DS? This is new, I just bought it!"

They are terrible with names and marketing. Which is why so many people thought the Wii U was just the new controller and not a whole new console.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Totes are useful. I just wish I felt more comfortable carrying them as a guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm a fan of the vibram material though. My Chippewa Apache boots uses Vibram for the sole and I have put it though hell.