Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires
I bought one of these hipster jackets that is neither $300 or a Carhartt. Now I can stand around in the weeds making a weird face at a tree or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Argyle posted:

link?

Bought a Penguin pea coat for like $75 at Nordstrom Rack over the summer but it's a bit too heavy for Los Angeles.

http://www.polerstuff.com/collections/apparel/products/flap-jacket

"FAMILY" will give you 20% off but their shipping is ridiculous and will take most of that back if you don't spend enough for it to be free.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

I ordered a dozen cheap cedar arrows. I hope they're not racist

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Digital Jedi posted:

Just bought something that might get me killed

2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom Special Edition

I hope you're an organ donor. I know a guy that knew a guy that died on one, that Onion article, etc etc

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Don't buy a baby and then you won't have to worry about the correct reading of the word.

Anyway I bought a $50 ebay speaker

to combine with a $9 thrift store speaker

Which makes a ~$150 pair of speakers to plug into this tiny amp that says "SPERKERS" on the back

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

The ebay one did come from within the same state :tinfoil:

Either way it cost me less overall than buying a complete set on ebay and the reflecting angled tweeter gimmick works really well in my tiny living room.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Tim Whatley posted:

I'm in an antique shop and I never go in them but can someone tell me if it's normal for them to have a bunch of nazi poo poo for sale because it's kind of hosed up imo

If it's a place that specializes in "militaria" and has other military stuff then that's kind of normal. If it's just old furniture and normal antiques and then a bunch of Nazi stuff that's pretty weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Is it a manufactured model kit or did somebody go and find all of the original junk they used for the real one?