Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Red posted:

I love the Sentinels from X-Men, and jumped on one of those daily t-shirt things that had one of a Sentinel face.

$10+$6.80 S&H from Arteesel.com

Oh snap, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Robawesome posted:

Corsair K70 RGB to replace a Das Keyboard

per-key customization, pretty sweet

I never used or wanted a mechanical keyboard. Until now. Thanks jerk. ;)

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Robawesome posted:

Corsair K70 RGB to replace a Das Keyboard

per-key customization, pretty sweet

Also if you come across any profiles you'd like to share, please do!

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Do you like this better than Rain-X spray-n-wipe? As long as we're on car chat, what do you guys use to remove tiny scratches from your car?

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Pukestain Pal posted:

You seriously didn't just search amazon?

^^^
I hope I can get one from CVS for not :10bux:

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I remember having an entire set of encylopedias my parents somehow managed to get through a grocery store promotion. I'm glad working families no longer have to find space for those anymore.

Also they bought the first two volumes of "The Volume Library" that college students were peddling back in the 90s. I actually got a lot of use out of those in middle school.

I remember "loaning" the A-encyclopedia from our set to a girl in the 4th or 5th grade. My father never let me hear the end of that poo poo...

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

Ran out of mustache wax, bought some more

yes, I am indeed an insufferable rear end in a top hat, how did you guess

My moustache never grows BUT this did make me look into the existence of Beard Wax! Thanks!

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Robawesome posted:

download some pretty profiles

Where are you getting your profiles from? A few months ago they were scarce so I gave up.

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Robawesome posted:

It was quite a while ago but I'm pretty sure I just got mine from here

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=248

Woo! Thanks!

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

dreesemonkey posted:

Breaking blades, plastic gears, poor warranty support. The usual. I don't think I'll be too hard on it so it should at least last a while, I hope.

I have a Ninja blender (different model) with the single serving base and after a year, no complaints yet. I use it exclusively for smoothies though and haven't used the main container yet.

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

strangemusic posted:

Bought this poster (Akuma - Selma is on the left for comparison) and I think I'm going to die of glee when it gets here.

Extremely tempted to get this one also.

Are you sending pics to a place? Or are these on sale somewhere already printed?

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

DID SOMEONE SAY STUPID SNEAKERS?!

:getin:

I think I want these. What are they called?

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Robawesome posted:

Air Max 90's in Cork

Bape Culture posted:

Cork Air Max 90

Thanks. I don't see these at Nike.com or Footlocker so I'm guessing it's one of those releases where I have to find a place in town and camp overnight or something? :oldman:

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

Yeah they sold out in literally seconds so ebay is yo best bet :)

So hey, as long as we're on the topic -- some stupid questions:
1. What's a good resource to know when new sneakers are coming out so I can pound F5?
2. Were these ever on sale online?

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Flaggy posted:

For my birthday.

Where from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Glottis posted:

I like this beer on occasion, at a festival or whatever when they give you a 4oz pour. I bought a 6 pack about 6 months ago and still have one left, which is beyond weird for me. I'm not averse to spicy food, but without other things you'd usually find in food (fat, etc) it's pretty brutal by itself. People on the internet are pretty extreme, most opinions are either "if you don't think it's the best thing ever it's because you are a pussy" or "this beer is blatantly broken and nobody with functioning tastebuds could ever enjoy it".

Same problem. I can have one whenever but I still have half a six pack in my fridge from like May.