Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
To pick up on the headphone chat: Do you guys recommend any certain ones for running? I use the ones that come with the iphone and they sound good but they fall out of my ears all the time. I don't really like the ones that loop over your ears and would like to stay in the ear bud category. Also something fairly cheap, I'm using these for running not jamming out at home.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

colas posted:

These are the best for running, the longest rubber tips stay in but even if they didn't the memory wire that wraps around you ear keeps them from moving. Plus they're cheap and the sound quality is pretty good.

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics...eadphones+sport

This is pretty much what I was looking for, thanks. Helps that they come in Orange too!

<<<

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dicty Bojangles posted:

I’ve had that sort of thing happen before and I can’t decide if they’re just that nice, or just that incompetent.

I've always assumed that they know they can't resell whatever it is you're returning and shipping it back costs money + disposing of the item isn't worth the time. They definitely have a factored in cost of $XX per year on stuff like this.

One time I ordered a bedframe and they sent me two. I let them know and they told me to just keep or donate the second one, they didn't want it back. It was like a $200 frame.