Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Kosh Naranek posted:

Well I have to keep it clean don't I?

I don't think you're supposed to use that to wash your car. Bad for the paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Bought this to put in a ring I'm having made. :)

How much?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Sorbus posted:

Ordered.

Where?!

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

This is a hot pile of garbage.

It not. It's a standard Mark Miller affair. Grotesque action, little to no story. He's the Michael Bay of comic book writers. Everyone should read this. I love it.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Should I buy a Brita water pitcher or should I buy a Pur 2-Stage pitcher?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

How is the rower for an actual workout?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

TheHouseofM posted:

Not mine but recently purchased from newegg a LG 34UC97 to pair with my ASUS 970GTX, finally able to get rid of my 2707wfp. Should be here in the next few days.

Just in case anyone was wondering about the price.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Just purchased 6lbs of delicious jerky from Big John's Beef Jerky. For the quality of meat, the price is very good. Go to SAMart and grab a sample!

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Oh god what have I done?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I've been looking for a nice pair of casual slip ons. Found a pair of Tsubo Carrados for $12. They're usually $100 shoes. Bargain of the week for sure.

Wow. Where at?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

What have I started with this car mat business?!

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Homeless Bebe posted:

400 dollars of ebay but well worth it imo.

50 % off. Happy with it thus far.

Another pair of shoes. They look great with my suits.

custom paint job for my wifes gun.

Wait really? No one gave a gently caress about the zombie fleshlight?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

strap on revenge posted:

Content: bought a treadmill because I'm too lazy to leave the house

If you're too lazy to walk out of the house...

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Android Bicyclist posted:

Battle Angel Alita: The Last Order Omnibus Volume 2. I didn't realize they're up to the 5th Omnibus, so I have a lot to catch up on.

I remember reading the series many years ago. How's the story / quality so far?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

strap on revenge posted:

this is a legit question, why do people buy knives like this? What function does it provide that a box cutter does not? or a pocket knife. Surely you aren't doing much more with it than things around the house

You find uses for them. I cut boxes, tape, packages, wrapping etc. Sure you can carry a box cutter, but those things are huge.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Phaeoacremonium posted:

A new slim wallet.

Can't read the brand, what is is?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

What is that a Moto 360?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

Oh my god I just realized I preordered Fallout 4 with economy shipping and it's too late to change it :( I guess I can... wait a week for it...

Buy it at your local GameStop then return the one you get from shipping.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Wanted to read something new... Went a bit overboard.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

I like very small and compact wallets. I've been looking at this one here; http://dunwallets.com/, but wondering if you guys had any suggestions.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

What's so special about the backpack?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Toast Museum posted:

I couldn't find my black beanie. I kind of went on a spree.

Got some duplicate colors in different styles because gently caress it, they were $3 a pop, and I've got that on finding out which version I like better.

Where are these $3 a pop?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Would this be a good place to ask where I can buy certain products? I'm looking to buy a nice desk for my computer. I like clean and simple looks.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

drat this guy is getting his computer totally shitted on.

If you know how to build a computer why wouldn't you do it yourself? The premium of having someone else do it is almost *never* worth it, especially considering how "easy" it is to build one...

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

tomstuart posted:

are four comic books really eighty united states dollars

Yes. But just to clarify, they're hardcover collections, so each books should be about ~250-350 pages.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

:downs:

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

nerox posted:

Well, I didn't expect the dude to have literally poo poo himself.

Yea righ.... Oh okay.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Coffee And Pie posted:

Best Coast care package from Fan Joy. Bethany not included.

Oh poo poo that's cool. Where can I get more information?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

drat. It doesn't tell me exactly what's in it... All of their albums?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

You guys need to get a pressure cooker recipe thread. I would totally buy one.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

True Lemon - Cherry Limeade
True Lemon - Peach Lemonade
Nuun Tablets - Cherry Limeade
Loctite - Blue
Nano Oil (http://www.nano-oil.com/)
Nivea - Milk & Honey lip balm
Tic Tacs - Mixed Fruit
Presto - PopLite Hot Air Popper
Gold Medal - Premier Flavacol

It was a weird shopping day...

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Wanamingo posted:

Props on getting some Flavacol, the stuff's great, but you're doing it wrong if you're using an air popper. You can't get it evenly coated, you see. The trick to making great popcorn is to put half a cup of kernels into a large pot, throw in a fourth a cup of canola oil, put on maybe a bit over half a teaspoon of Flavacol, cover it with aluminum foil, and then poke some holes in there to vent the steam. Put it on over medium, then shake occasionally while it's heating up and constantly while it's popping. At that point it's not a whole lot healthier than microwave popcorn, so it's definitely an occasional treat, but it's tastier and cheaper to make.

I've never made popcorn over a stove before. How do I make sure the popped kernels are not getting burned while the rest of the ub-popped kernels are popping?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

Oh sweet Jesus. It's a orgasm in a potato chip.

WHERE????

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

There is a magical wonderland called, your local Grocery Store.

I'm a Goon. I try to avoid the sun at all costs. (I also checked my Safeway and they didn't have it).

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

This

Edit: How the heck do I get the attach file to work?

obi_ant has a new favorite as of 09:20 on Apr 26, 2016

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

88h88 posted:

Upload it to imgur.com and copy the resulting URL into a set of IMG tags.

What you get:

I was wondering about the attach file on the bottom of the screen before you submit a post.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It has to be an image file, and it takes a few minutes to show up in your post. Most people just upload to imgur or another image hosting site and then post images here with [img] tags, as they show up instantly.

Very weird. It only seems to allow me to upload one file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Megabound posted:

Haruki Murakami's The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. Ever since reading Kafka on the Shore I've become steadily more obsessed with him.

After I finish this I'll be reading Hardboiled Wonderland and The End Of The World.

Hardboiled is my favorite book from him. Wind Up was a bit too out there for me.