Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Alright I got this.

I'm teaching PUA lessons for those nice guys sick of getting friendzoned, and what good would I be without a trilby?

This replacement should increase output by 15%

Good enough for the office, with jeans, in a wedding, AND the beach? Sign me the gently caress UP

Tickets to see David Mitchell

I'm broke and my marriage isn't going so well, so I figured I deserve this

Masterful troll or neckbeard king? You decide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

:woop:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

It's only a 250, but that little baby screams. Got it up to 90 on the speedo today. It's a 2009, only 4,000 miles on it.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

They are also the most wasteful, overpriced way to make a cup of coffee.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Ah yes, butt plugs are a great accessory for any concert goer.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

It's not their Maximus, so you're beer sucks :colbert:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Gatla posted:

After playing the Wii U at some assholes my buddies house I had to get one.

Me too, along with NSMB:U, Wind Waker HD, Wii Party, Nintendoland, and Lego Batman 2, all dirt cheap. The console is a blast. I was going to pick one up for Smash Bros this fall, but the Mario Kart/free extra game bundle was too good to pass up.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

4x tickets for this year's Nightbeat show. Can't wait to have my face melted off

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Bruxism posted:

Does making it harder to breathe actually improve anything besides making you miserable? It actually sounds unhealthy rather than beneficial...

Well at the upper echelons of physical performance, there is a theory that the thing that separates top athletes isn't physical conditioning, but rather mental toughness and the ability to endure pain. This could feasibly help in that regard, but I highly doubt this guy is in the top 0.01% of athletes to where that would matter at all.

True elevation training does incredible things to your cardiovascular system, but as mentioned, there is no way to simulate that with a gimmicky mask.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

leidend posted:

Return it and just move next to a trail that goes up 2,800 feet at a 30% incline like I did. Geez, this is like common sense bro

gently caress you, I have to drive like 4 hours to get that kind of elevation. :(

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Munchkin is as good/bad as the people you play it with. Much like Cards Against the Humanity.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Yes, the clip into a cleat on your shoe so you have direct contact with your pedal throughout your stroke. They're called clipless, which doesn't make any goddamn sense, but there you go.

They make a huge difference by the way, both in long term comfort on multi-hour rides, and speed/efficiency.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

TheFonz posted:

I did a thing!

I stole this picture from my wife's instantgram iphone pictue taker.

But does it have a wooden toilet seat?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

That's an awesome looking cold brew system. I just bought a decent french press to do mine, how quickly does that thing brew?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Hybrids are great if you like the worst parts of a lot of different bikes.

Buy a real bike.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

I have the same and the only thing I hate is that the battery lasts around 40 nanoseconds so I just never unplug it :smith:

Yup, that thing eats batteries faster than RC cars. I get maybe 3 hours out of a fully charged lith-ion AA battery.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

I row when my gyms pool is closed and enjoy it a lot for a different kind of workout. I can row 5k faster than I can run it now :v:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Brockden Brown posted:

GoPro Hero, 32GB microSD card.

Used 3DS XL with Link Between Worlds pre-loaded, plus Super Smash 3DS.

I carry all of these exact items around daily, and they're all awesome. Enjoy.

For content, I bought a lot of Nikon gear (been a Canon shooter my entire career until now). Can't look back now, the future is owned by Nikon.

D750

35 1.8g FX

50 1.8g

85 1.8g

Bottom Liner has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Oct 6, 2014

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

rockcity posted:

Thanks, I'm pretty excited. The quick little ride around the neighborhood already has me super excited. I definitely need to get my touch right on the clutch in first gear. It's been two years since I've rode any bike and I can tell I'm rusty with it.

Buy this. http://www.amazon.com/Crampbuster-CB2-CrampBuster-Wide/dp/B000GZPH2U

It not only makes it easier on your wrist to maintain highway/cruising speeds, but gives you much better throttle control at low speed because you're using your whole palm. Best :10bux: I've ever spent. Your camera hand will thank you too ;)

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

/\ timg tags man

I bought a new hat too. Mine has a cool patch on the side :smug:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Sappo569 posted:

Want to shape that brim so badly...

MaliciousOnion posted:

Want to peel that sticker so badly.

Don't worry, I'll do both.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

That's a great gift idea. Have fun!

I bought my hat straight from the MLB.com store, and it was on sale for 16.95 yesterday.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Yeah, that's worse than the gimmicky toys from TokyoFlash because you can tell the designer thinks it's a serious watch that looks good. It's horrible.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Apple gets slammed for integrating curved screen technology and other companies trick consumers into paying a premium. :psyduck:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Van Dis posted:

Come join us in the super nerdy scale modeling thread (like is just my posts bec I love those metal earth kits). Bring progress pics.

I've wanted the space shuttle kit like that for a while, but they look fragile and frustrating as hell. Are they as simple as they claim, or is it more of an experienced modeler only type thing?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

That's the weirdest toilet I've ever seen.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Which one of you is the serial killer?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

The North Face Thermoball, ready for some cold weather camping. It's super light, warm, and packs down to a pocket.

New running shoes, Kinvara 4's

Suit for my wedding

Shoes

Ring

Bottom Liner has a new favorite as of 16:29 on Nov 13, 2014

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Where is that stuff from? Is the middle thing a thermal of some sort, or a wetsuit thing or what?

Cycling bibs. Keeps your pants from falling down into your buttcrack/gooch when you're pedaling. They're the only thing to ride in, summer or winter.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

martinlutherbling posted:

Where'd you get this sweet rear end belt?

Looks like a Orion belt. I actually have a brand new one size 32 for sale in SA Mart for $30 if you want it. Didn't fit me.

http://www.orionleathercompany.com/40mm-Tan-Leather-Belt-With-Natural-Edge-p/40mmhtanrawedgewdlp2686govblk.htm

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Nephzinho posted:

Getting cold out and my dog won't eat enough food to put on a few warmth pounds, got the handsome little bastard a coat nicer than mine:

Link?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Today's lith-ion technology does a much better job at managing itself, and the devices will stop charging when they reach 100%.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

KingAsmo posted:

I saw Montparnasse IRL and there is a hugely obvious seam running right down the middle, pretty shoddy craftsmanship IMHO.

Rhein II also has some loving sloppy clone work, but that picture is poo poo all around anyways.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Yeah, opinions like that are what earned it :v:

But really, 4 million for this???

For content; I just rebought my favorite game

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

That cover is worse than the original Mega Man cover. Yeesh.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

I care. Spektor's rule and that's a great find. Have fun realizing you have terrible pitch :v:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

gently caress you Pokegoons, get with the program;

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Those 2014 models are pretty awesome

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

What does it taste like?