Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

KRAG HACK

Krag Hack takes the magic sword and holds it above his head yelling "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL"

Then proceeds to charge towards the north door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Montgomery Williams
HP: 42/42 Spells: 3/3 Bolts: 18/20

Montgomery watches Krag's wild actions then turns to July and dryly responds, "well I believe you have your answer." He then proceeds to follow Krag at a more sedate and safe pace.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

July Shieldheart:

July studies the map some more. "Well, there should be another teleport pad beyond those doors, so if the worst happens we should be able to use it for a tactical withdrawal. North it is." She follows Krag and Monty to the door, but waits for the rest of the party before opening it.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
North it is! After opening the door, there's a white misty portal. Touching your key from the dead guard to the mist transports you all to the other side instantly. It seems like the Thayans use those white portals to divide up the dungeon. They must have little trust in their 'allies'.

Before you is another set of doors. The doors opens into a bigass room.

A stepped monument of gray marble shot through with red
dominates an open courtyard surrounded by closed doors.

Blue light shines from the top of the monument. The air
around it hums with power, its vibration overwhelming other
sensations. Red Wizards and other Thayans kneel on the
lower two tiers, eyes fixed on the monument.

You see a lot of wizards, but they appear to be occupied - none look back at you, yet. What do you do?

Status
----------------------
Krag Hack (51/51 AC18)
Sandy Roads (38/38 AC13)
July Shieldheart (45/45 AC18)
Gortto Dukakis (38/38 AC15)
Montgomery Williams (42/42 AC14)

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

July Shieldheart:

"OK, I see 2 wizards, 6 mooks, and what could be a bunch of holding cells. I think we've got three options. One, use the teleport ring we just passed, skip this room entirely; Two, try and sneak in, maybe open the side doors and see what pops out; Three, just go all Krag Hack on their asses, see what that new sword of his can do. Thoughts?"

Mindful of how the group has operated up to now, July decides to cast Bless on the party, to prepare for any upcoming combat.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

KRAG HACK

"Krag like option 3"

Krag casts protection on evil on himself, waits for everyone else to do whatever they need to prepare (stealth, buff etc).

Then charges into the room aiming to get into melee with the nearest wizard.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
(Quick clarification! The black teleport things let you go to any other black ring that you have a key for. The white rings just let you cross over them if you have a key (and now you do), otherwise they block you.)

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Montgomery Williams

Montgomery nods at July's recitation, then whispers back. "1 is right out. 3 is a good fall back in case anything happens, but 2 might be a good start. Gortto and I can try and sneak forward first, with the rest of you ready to rush in once we strike, or once the enemy become aware of us otherwise."

With that he pulls free his blades, and carefully begins to move into the room, moving from shadow to shadow, from cover to cover, slipping into and through blindspots and tries to move up to the nearest important looking wizard, ready to stab the wizard through both lungs, hopefully without anyone noticing before the killing blows.

Stealth 1d20+3+2+5 25

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Alright, combat it is. You don't gain surprise. The Krag Effect.

You have 1 round before combat starts to buff. July cast Bless, Krag cast Prot:Evil, Mont stealthed, etc. Krag also rushed in, so that's initiative.

:rolldice: everyone.

wizards init, apprentices init: 1d20+1 18 1d20+1 2

Oh poo poo! Wizards got an 18! You all better roll high. If you beat them all, take a turn.

Status
----------------------
Krag Hack (51/51 AC18)(bless, prot:evil)
Sandy Roads (38/38 AC13)(bless)
July Shieldheart (45/45 AC18)(bless)
Gortto Dukakis (38/38 AC15)(bless)
Montgomery Williams (42/42 AC14) (bless, sneak 25)
18: Red Wizard #1 (36/36HP AC14)
18: Red Wizard #2 (36/36HP AC14)
2: Thayan Apprentices (x6)(14/14HP AC11)

~Group Buffs~
Bless (from July, on party): +1d4 on attack rolls and saves
~Single-target Buffs~
Protection from Evil (Krag): evils have disadvantage to attack you

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Initiative 1d20+3 20

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Montgomery Williams

Montgomery curses internally as Krag draws attention, but the Wizards don't seem to have had enough time to react and he keeps pushing forward quietly and hopefully just out of line of sight. He moves up to the wizard and stabs in a flurry of hidden violence, hopefully before anyone had the chance to spot him. Though the fountain of blood as his swords, hopefully, stab right through the wizard's lungs may draw the eye.

Keep moving forward, to DF 147 if I can to attack the Wizard 2
Short Swords, with Bless and hopefully Advantage, vs AC of Thayan Wizard 2 2#2d20k1+5+1d4 22, 26 for 2#1d6+3 8,8 piercing damage, with the first dealing an additional 1d6 5 damage from sneak attack. Give Gortto advantage on his first attack against the Thayan Wizard 2.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Rolling for Initiative: 1d20+4 11

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

KRAG HACK

"KRAG GOOD RUNNER TOO!"

http://orokos.com/roll/200262 = 18 INIT

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
According to 5e rules, all initiative ties are decided by the DM.

Choices, choices. Hmmm. I know! Wizards go first.
\
:smugwizard:

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Saving time by rolling July, Covok inits: 1d20-1 14 1d20+3 12. Wizards still go first.

"Oh poo poo! I'll save you, buddy!"

Red Wizard #1 nukes the gently caress out of Montgomery. DC14 Con save for Blight. Blight damage, DC14CON for half: 8d8 28 damage if you fail, 14 if you pass.

Wizard #2 decides that is a great idea. Blight damage, DC14CON for half: 8d8 37 damage this time, save for 18.

edit: holy poo poo, he saved, 10hp remaining on Montgomery

Then Wizard#2 runs away. Montgomery gets an OA.

Status
----------------------
20: Montgomery Williams (10/42 AC14) (bless, sneak 25)
18: Red Wizard #2 (15/36HP AC14)
:rolldice: 18: Krag Hack (51/51 AC18)(bless, prot:evil)
:rolldice: 11: Gortto Dukakis (38/38 AC15)(bless)
:rolldice: 12: Sandy Roads (38/38 AC13)(bless)
:rolldice: 14: July Shieldheart (45/45 AC18)(bless)

~Group Buffs~
~Single-target Buffs~

ritorix fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jun 11, 2014

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Montgomery Williams
HP: 10/42 Spells: 3/3 Bolts: 18/20

Montgomery begins to waste away, but he shrugs off most of the spells, and so he remains alive. Not happy, but alive. He stabs the fleeing wizard on general principal, too bad it isn't enough to put the wizard down.

Con Saves 2#1d20+2+2+1d4 21, 15 I live!

Short Sword, with Bless, vs AC of Thayan Wizard 2 OA 1d20+5+1d4 16 1d6+3 6 piercing damage. If by some chance sneak attack would work it would add 1d6 2 more damage.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jun 11, 2014

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
10HP left on Mont. Roll an OA as wiz2 runs away.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
So after that crazy wizard turn, here we are. Almost everyone is up, gooooooo!

Status
----------------------
20: Montgomery Williams (10/42 AC14) (bless, sneak 25)
18: Red Wizard #2 (9/36HP AC14)
:rolldice: 18: Krag Hack (51/51 AC18)(bless, prot:evil)
:rolldice: 11: Gortto Dukakis (38/38 AC15)(bless)
:rolldice: 12: Sandy Roads (38/38 AC13)(bless)
:rolldice: 14: July Shieldheart (45/45 AC18)(bless)

~Group Buffs~
~Single-target Buffs~

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

KRAG HACK

"KRAG SAVE YOU SINGING BUDDY! EVERYONE KILL WIZZIES FIRST."

Krag moves to DE 147.

Swings at Wizard #1 with double tap:

http://orokos.com/roll/200274 = 26 Hit.
http://orokos.com/roll/200276 = 14 Hit.

Damage:
http://orokos.com/roll/200275 = 16 Damage
http://orokos.com/roll/200278 = 20 Damage.

:black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101:

kingcom fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jun 11, 2014

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
:stonk: :gibs:

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Gortto Dukakis
38/38

Ahh, the land of slumber. Just Gortto, a Gnomish barbarian queen, and a little cabin in the froze-

*"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL"*

poo poo.

poo poo.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE HIM?!

OKAY WE ARE DOING THIS, RUN TO WHERE THE PEOPLE A-

WIZARDS.

I.

loving.

HATE.

WIZARDS.

'BOOYASHAKA' with AdvantageŽ: 2#1d20+6+1 10 9

Seriously, why didn't anyone wake him up? You can't bring your A-Game when you're going from bedroll to death-toll.

Really, this was all Krag's fault if you think about it.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
"Gortto, my love, I hope this never ends."

His barbarian queen stood on her tiptoes and kissed him passionately. His knees were hurting from kneeling but a little pain was worth it for a few moments with the love of his life. Outside may be a winter wonderland, but here in the cabin was only warmth. For an eternity they lingered, sweating, rolling, embracing, when it was all interrupted by an itch on his face.

Something felt fuzzy. Furry. Opening his eyes he found his queen smiling back, but something was terribly wrong. A luxurious brown beard covered her chin. The body hair continued down...a thick mat on her now-manly chest, and down even further until...

"What's wrong my love? Come back to me! BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!"

But Gortto was already pulling away in horror. The nightmare played again and again in his mind. He would never again get a peaceful night's rest in this cursed Doomvault.

And that's how you miss despite having 'BOOYASHAKA' with Advantage.

ritorix fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jun 11, 2014

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

July Shieldheart:

Our five heroes prepare for the fight. They receive Chauntea's blessing, Krag praying to his own god, Gortto still half-asleep and kissing the air. With a deep breath Krag and Monty charge into the room, heading for the wizards. Monty stabs the nearest one and he screams in pain, and the wizards are quick to throw Blight spells at the bard, severely damaging him. Krag is incensed and rushes headlong at the farthest wizard, and then completely obliterates him with his new flaming sword. The remaining wizard tries to flee. Gortto jumps to life and fires his crossbow, but to no use.

July charges forward and hurls a javelin at the retreating wizard, although it's quite far...

Move to DH147, javelin at Wizard #2.
Javelin attack + bless (disadv): 2d20l1+5+1d4 17 Chauntea be praised!
Javelin damage: 1d6+3 8 Leaves him on 1HP. Finish him, Sandy!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

HP: 38/38 | AC: 13 | 1st Level Spells: 4/4 | 2nd Level spells: 1/2 | Bolts: 15/20

Sandy looks up from his twiddling thumbs.

"W-what? Dang, alot happens when you get lost in thought!" Sandy chuckles to himself while rubbing the back of his head, "Well, eh, guess I should help out!"

Before Sandy can even pull out his crossbow, Kragg splatters the wizard he was aiming at.

"Well, I'll just adjust my sights then."

As Sandy turns his gaze, July pierces the other wizard with her javelin. As the javelin pierces the wizard, Sandy hears July cry for him to end the wizard.

"With pleasure!"

Sandy fires his crossbow.

Attacking Wizard 2: 1d20 + 6 + 1d4 = 29, natural 20!
Damaging Wizard 2: 6 + 1d6 + 3 = 11 damage!

Edit: I want to attempt to intimidate the minions of stepping down from combat.

Sandy arms go akimbo as he haughtily shouts at the Thayan apprentices.

"Thayans! Tremble before our combined power! Within twelve seconds -- Count it! -- we have slain your superiors! If you do battle with us, your life is forfeit! Cower and do as we say or become red stains on this stone floor! We will give you only ten seconds to decide!"

1d20 + 4 = 19 or 21, if you count this as a performance

Covok fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 11, 2014

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
The elder wizards die in a flash, leaving only the apprentices. Covok had the right idea trying to scare them, and that would normally make me do some sort of morale check or whatever. What you don't know is that praying at the pillar has magically imbued the apprentices with "strong devotion". One of them takes over.

"If those assholes are dead, that means I'm in charge! Quick, us three disable the big one, you kill the quick one, you two paralyze the rest! ALPHA FORMATION GO!"

Holy poo poo why wasn't this guy in charge?

One wizard nukes Montgomery with Melf's acid arrow. The arrow acid arrow: 1d20+4 16 hits! Acid arrow damage: 3d6 15 damage. Down he goes. It will do another 3d6 damage at the end of his next turn, which means a failed death save.

Three more cast Hold Person on Krag, figuring one of them has to work. If it does work, the wizards will back the gently caress up from Krag, tbd.

:rolldice: Krag, make three DC12 Wisdom saves. No advantage - prot:evil only works against certain monster types, not every evil thing. If you fail, you are paralyzed for 1 minute, but you can save at the end of each turn to break out.

The remaining pair cast Hold Person on Sandy and Gortto. :rolldice: You each owe me a DC12 Wisdom save too.

Everyone is up, but you might be paralyzed! Tough poo poo!

Init
----------------------
:rolldice: Montgomery Williams (0/42 AC14) (bless)(acid arrow'd, unconscious, prone):siren:
:rolldice: Krag Hack (51/51 AC18)(bless, prot:evil)
:rolldice: Gortto Dukakis (38/38 AC15)(bless)
:rolldice: Sandy Roads (38/38 AC13)(bless)
:rolldice: July Shieldheart (45/45 AC18)(bless)
Thayan Apprentices (x6)(14/14HP AC11)

~Group Buffs~
~Single-target Buffs~

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

ritorix posted:

And that's how you miss despite having 'BOOYASHAKA' with Advantage.
Terrific.

Also I AM GETTING GLOWY poo poo SHOT AT ME GODS SAVE ME-

Have I told you about my opinions on Wizards?: 1d20+2+1d4 11

gently caress YOU GODS, YA'LL SUCK. :mad:

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Montgomery Williams
HP: 07/42 Spells: 2/3 Bolts: 18/20

Montgomery's eyes flutter open. What just happened? He hurts, he burns, and it is still burning. He stands up with an "ouch." Sees a nearby apprentice and proceeds to stab him. Then heals himself.

Death Roll 1d20 20 I live!
Stand up from prone.
Short Sword, with Bless, vs AC of Thayan Apprentice 3 2#1d20+5+1d4 24, 10 2#1d6+3 7, 4 piercing damage. If Krag Hack manages to pass all his saves then the first attack also has sneak attack for +1d6 2 more damage.
As part of my attack I use the help action and Krag has advantage on first attack against Thayan Apprentice 3.
As part of my attack as a Swift cast I cast Healing Word on myself 1d8+2 6 hp healed.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

KRAG HACK

http://orokos.com/roll/200406 = 8, 15, 20.

Failed 1.

On Krag's turn, paralyse, save to get out:

http://orokos.com/roll/200407 = 21

Saved, now not paralysed.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Because I forgot I'll have a save on my turn:

Save On Turn: 1d20+2+1d4 13

So the Lesser God of Drawers from Forgotten Realms is officially off the hook for this horseshit.

The rest of You best watch your Asses. :mad:

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Apprentice#3 takes 7 damage from Montgomery.

At the end of his turn, the acid arrow burns Montgomery for another http://orokos.com/roll/200419: 3d6 9 damage, knocking him unconscious again. The acid arrow magically disappears leaving a nasty green-tinged wound.

Krag and Gort both saved eventually, so they just lose their turns this time around.

Init
----------------------
Montgomery Williams (0/42 AC14) (bless)(unconscious, prone):siren:
Krag Hack (51/51 AC18)(bless, prot:evil)
:rolldice: Sandy Roads (38/38 AC13)(bless)
Thayan Apprentice #1 (14/14HP AC11)
Thayan Apprentice #2 (14/14HP AC11)
Thayan Apprentice #3 (7/14HP AC11)
Thayan Apprentice #4 (14/14HP AC11)
Thayan Apprentice #5 (14/14HP AC11)
Thayan Apprentice #6 (14/14HP AC11)

~Group Buffs~
~Single-target Buffs~

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

HP: 38/38 | AC: 13 | 1st Level Spells: 4/4 | 2nd Level spells: 1/2 | Bolts: 14/20

Sandy roads steps back in shock as the Thayans, unimpressed by his taunts, release an onslaught of magic against the party. In a blink of an eye, he sees Montgomery collapse; Krag and Gort appear petrified. One of the Thayans blast a spell at the horrified Sandy.

Save Against Hold: 1d20 + 1 + 1d4 vs 12 = 19, Passed!

Regaining his sense of the situation, Sandy backhands the oncoming spell and diverts it into the nearby wall. A look of determination takes over his face as he screams "Oui! You just hosed up big time, you fools! If you think your little magic show won you anything except time, you're sadly mistaken!"

Montgomery begins to stir and returns to his feet. He strikes at the apprentice. However, shortly after, the arrow lodged in his body glows an unearthly green and explodes. Montgomery falls into a heap on the floor.

"You're not the only ones who know a mystic trick or two! Wait till you see the magic power of rock!" Sandy face turns red as he bellows this out. Without hesitation, he pulls out his lute and begins jamming on his guitar.

Cast Cure Wounds as a Second Level Spell on Montgomery: 4d8 + 2 = 16

The music blasts from Sandy's lute like a cyclone and rams through Montgomery. Wounds close on the wounded man's body as the rock does it magic.

"Monty, Grotto, Krag, July, let's show these guys what a bad decision it was not to accept our mercy!"

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

July Shieldheart:

With a sigh, July grabs her mace and advances on the novice spellcaster.

Move to DG146, attack #3.
Mace attack (+ blessed): 1d20+5+1d4 23
Mace damage: 1d6+3 7

The apprentice collapses into a heap on the floor. "Twenty-seven," July mutters under her breath. Move up to DF146.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Not having many options left, three of them go back to what was always the best option: fill Krag with 2nd-level magic missiles.

missiles: 12d4+12 43 damage.

That didn't even finish him, so one more wizard missiles him. missiles: 4d4+4 16 damage, Krag down, prot:evil down.

One still has to go...he will cast Melf's Acid Arrow on Sandy. acid arrow vs Sandy: 1d20+4 19 3d6 9. Hits for 9, and Sandy will take another 3d6 at the end of his next turn.

The wizards promptly scatter.

Init
----------------------
:rolldice: Montgomery Williams (16/42 AC14) (bless)(prone)
:rolldice: Krag Hack (0/51 AC18)(bless) unconscious prone :siren:
:rolldice: Sandy Roads (29/38 AC13)(bless)(acid arrow'd)
Thayan Apprentice #1 (14/14HP AC11)

~Group Buffs~

July's square correct on maptools, so ignore that

ritorix fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jun 12, 2014

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Montgomery Williams
HP: 16/42 Spells: 1/3 Bolts: 18/20

Montgomery's eyes flutter open. What just happened? Oh. The burning from before was still going. Seems that put him down again. He looks around, and sees Krag Hack on the floor next to him. Not looking to well either. So he reaches over and taps Krag Hack, will healing magic bursting forth with a song. Then he gets back up, again.

I cast Cure Wounds on Krag Hack 2d8+2 5 hp healed.
Then I stand up from prone. Or the other way around if being prone would actually prevent me from casting.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

KRAG HACK

"KRAG NOT LIKE WHIZZIES. KRAG'S BROTHERS A WHIZZIE. KRAG'S BROTHERS A DICK."

Stand Up, Thrown Javelin at Apprentice #1

http://orokos.com/roll/200461 = 18 Hit.

http://orokos.com/roll/200462 = 7 Damage.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

July Shieldheart:

"Yeah! C'mon Krag, there's whizzies to kill!" July says some encouraging and healing words to Krag as she heads for the nearest apprentice and tries to bash their skull in with a heavy, pointy lump of metal.

Cast Healing Word (Level 2) on Krag, move to DC143, attack #2.
Healing Word (Level 2): 2d8+2+4 13
Mace attack (+ blessed): 1d20+5+1d4 7 Snake eyes! :shrug:

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

[quote="Father Wendigo" post="430868967"]

Gortto Dukakis
38/38

Great, we fight off a literal horde of warriors only to get our poo poo kicked by nerds in red sackcloth. No, scratch that - nerd interns in red sackcloth.

Hobbling out, shooting at Intern #6, and then slinking back to [DL/150]

EAT IT, NERD.: 1d20+2+4 7

Gortto hates Mondays. :manning:

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Init
----------------------
Montgomery Williams (16/42 AC14) (bless)
Krag Hack (18/51 AC18)(bless)
:rolldice: Sandy Roads (29/38 AC13)(bless)(acid arrow'd)
July Shieldheart (45/45 AC18)(bless)
Thayan Apprentice #1 (7/14HP AC11)

~Group Buffs~

Covok
May 27, 2013

HP: 38/38 | AC: 13 | 1st Level Spells: 4/4 | 2nd Level spells: 0/2 | Bolts: 14/20

Sandy strains as he looks at the arrow embedded in his shoulder. It's the same type of arrow that was in Montgomery. Sandy tries to yank it out, but it burns his hand to the touch.

"drat, those bastards." Sandy mutters as he shoots the closet one a death glare. A smile grows on his face before he shouts, "Oui, guess it's time to back up my talk!," Sandy lifts up his crowsbow, "Nighty night, nerd!"

Attacking Nerd #6 = 1d20 + 6 + 1d4 = 14
Damaging Nerd #6 = 1d6 + 3 = 7

"Suck on them eg-," Sandy voice trails out as the arrow in his arm glows green and explodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Sandy takes another http://orokos.com/roll/200759: 3d6 9 acid damage as the arrow dissipates in his system.

Wizard #2 casts Shocking Grasp on July. Shocking grasp save with disadv.: 2d20l1-1 14 1d8 6. She saves! So much for his plan to run away.

Krag and Montgomery win some more magic missiles! 2 casts on each from the surviving wizards:

2 magic missiles each vs Krag, Mont: 2#3d4+3 9 10 2#3d4+3 11 13. Krag takes 19, taking him down. Montgomery takes 24, down too. Wizard supremacy!

Init
----------------------
:rolldice: Montgomery Williams (0/42 AC14) (bless) (unconscious, prone):siren:
:rolldice: Krag Hack (0/51 AC18)(bless) (unconscious, prone):siren:
:rolldice: Sandy Roads (20/38 AC13)(bless)(acid arrow'd)
Thayan Apprentice #1 (7/14HP AC11)
Thayan Apprentice #6 (7/14HP AC11)

~Group Buffs~

• Locked thread