Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

^^^^^^^^^Can I get put in for the W in the the Red Sox second game against Texas? ^^^^^^

This game is hard as gently caress to play online and I have no real gauge of most of what I did and why it happened. I mean, David Ortiz certainly didn't INTEND to tag up from second and try to make it home.

Grem fucked around with this message at 03:52 on May 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Of course, the awesome game between the Braves and Nats didn't process. Braves won 4-2.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

If OAK, HOU, or SEA are available for a game or two I'll be around.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Of course, the awesome game between the Braves and Nats didn't process. Braves won 4-2.

Aww man.

Why wont you people just swing at my pitches in the dirt like everyone else?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

They really need to fix this poo poo.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Was that the 1st game of the 2nd series?

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

yep

edit: in case anyone was wondering, dan uggla hit an absolutely pointless solo HR and it made me laugh a lot

ForbiddenWonder fucked around with this message at 06:36 on May 20, 2014

december
Sep 28, 2001
If the Marlins, Rangers, or Cubs are available tonight, I'm up for a game.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Dave can you set the second Indians-A's game to a win for the Indians. I think the final score was 4-2.

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

Rad Valtar posted:

Dave can you set the second Indians-A's game to a win for the Indians. I think the final score was 4-2.

Confirmed, 4-2. :sigh:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Kakesu posted:

Confirmed, 4-2. :sigh:

At least your pitcher that I killed will be undead now since the game didnt register. :D

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Twins have a little time this morning to get in a game or two crash and not register

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

Rad Valtar posted:

At least your pitcher that I killed will be undead now since the game didnt register. :D

He'll use his zombie powers to get revenge in our third game...

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

december posted:

If the Marlins, Rangers, or Cubs are available tonight, I'm up for a game.

I should be around after 9 central.

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Im available from now till tonight for anyone looking for the Marlins

Also, is there anyway to add people from the league as friends (without typing in their name to the friend request)?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Kanish posted:

Im available from now till tonight for anyone looking for the Marlins

Also, is there anyway to add people from the league as friends (without typing in their name to the friend request)?

Tonight is the first night of a class for me so I may be available anytime from 9 on. Or I may just come home and get my patriot on by killing some natzees in wolfenstein.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
Just picked up my copy, but it looks like I'm too late. Will this start again at some point?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Drunk Badger posted:

Just picked up my copy, but it looks like I'm too late. Will this start again at some point?

We have a wait list is people drop.

The online franchise front end seems snappier post today's patch, but who knows.

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

davecrazy posted:

We have a wait list is people drop.

The online franchise front end seems snappier post today's patch, but who knows.

Baserunning is still hosed since you have no idea where the ball is.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'll be home the rest of the night if anyone wants to play the Indians.

Hey Dave did ever set the second Indians-A's game as a win for the Indians its still showing as not played for me.

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 02:17 on May 21, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Should be done.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

If OAK, HOU, or SEA are available for a game or two I'll be around.

I'll be around tonight if that works.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Anybody who plays the Cards wanna play today?v

vvvvvv I can most likely do that. vvvvv

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 23:10 on May 21, 2014

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

human being Guy posted:

Anybody who plays the Cards wanna play today?

If you are around in about an hour I'll be home and we can play a game or two.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I can get a game or two in if anybody needs the mets.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

I'll be around tonight if that works.

About 8:30PM PDT?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Tried to play the braves three times, and got three crashes. :(

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

gleep gloop posted:

Tried to play the braves three times, and got three crashes. :(

Yeah I'm starting to think the patch they released made things worse not better.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

davecrazy posted:

Yeah I'm starting to think the patch they released made things worse not better.

Yeah I tried to play the Cards and crashed mid game too. I told TheNardPuppy that the game is his win if he wants to claim it. Otherwise I am taking a break the rest of the evening.

This is frustrating as hell. Between weird synch issues, strange play calls, and a 50% or so crash rate, this is almost unplayable.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yeah I'm getting pretty discouraged. Sucks too because we have a good core group of players but if the game is this broken then it's just an exercise in frustration.

I can't even play a casual online game without it crashing or locking up. I put like 400 games into online between 12 and 13. This is a huge disappointment.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm really disappointed as well because when online works it's really fun and we have a good group of players. I'm starting to wonder if they sold way more then they anticipated at launch and their servers can't handle it.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

davecrazy posted:

Yeah I'm getting pretty discouraged. Sucks too because we have a good core group of players but if the game is this broken then it's just an exercise in frustration.

I can't even play a casual online game without it crashing or locking up. I put like 400 games into online between 12 and 13. This is a huge disappointment.

Yeah this was a good league that, except for games not recording which was something you could fix, was working fine before the patch. Now we just can't seem to play. :(

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

About 8:30PM PDT?

That should be perfect, I have an episode of Fargo to watch now and then baseball!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

That should be perfect, I have an episode of Fargo to watch now and then baseball!

I'm getting on now.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

I'm getting on now.

Challenge sent!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

Challenge sent!

We seemed to have missed each other. I waited until a little after 9 and had to log. Try tonight?

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I'll be around the next 4 days as I have a 4 day weekend.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
I will be on tonight after 9:30 EDT, and will try to be around over the 4 day weekend. Will *somebody* please beat up on me?

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

We seemed to have missed each other. I waited until a little after 9 and had to log. Try tonight?

Yeah definitely, should be available any time after 6pm Pacific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

The Braves call up the rapidly developing Tommy LaStella from the minors. He ends up a double shy of the cycle in his first game against the Brewers, not too bad!

• Locked thread