Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Lumpy posted:

I will be on tonight after 9:30 EDT, and will try to be around over the 4 day weekend. Will *somebody* please beat up on me?

The Jays will be on to play around that time. Luckily (for both maybe) one of the games that counted was a Dickey game so he's unavailable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I can play if anybody needs the Mets. (Nats, Giants, Reds)

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Who won the braves Nats game that didn't register?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

davecrazy posted:

Who won the braves Nats game that didn't register?

Braves :(

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

Yeah definitely, should be available any time after 6pm Pacific

I'm on now and will idle.

Same goes for OAK and HOU. Has HOU even posted since he said he wanted to get in? I was looking forward to playing at his stadium.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I've played 6 or so online ranked games today and they all were fine, no crashes. Big improvement from yesterday. Maybe the problem was server side.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

davecrazy posted:

I've played 6 or so online ranked games today and they all were fine, no crashes. Big improvement from yesterday. Maybe the problem was server side.

Ours just crashed in the sixth :(

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Grav, tell your catcher to throw the ball back to the pitcher.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Graviolies posted:

Ours just crashed in the sixth :(

:sigh:

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

Apparently he'd rather throw the ball back to the dashboard.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I'm available right now for anyone that needs to play the White Sox.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

was that the 4/14 or 4/15 game?

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

davecrazy posted:

I can play if anybody needs the Mets. (Nats, Giants, Reds)

I (The Giants) can probably play you some on Monday. Lately I've either been busy or not feeling like turning on the PS4. :shrug:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
The Twins will be available Saturday evening and all day Sunday. Going to actual Target Field Monday so won't be available till that evening. Tuesday, all day until the afternoon because I'm going to Target Field again.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

The first game was a great duel and then the second game was a great dual minus a six then five run inning.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Anyone need the Orioles this afternoon? And anyone around want to get a game in if your free?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

The first game was a great duel and then the second game was a great dual minus a six then five run inning.

Yeah, I don't know what happened to Weaver that inning. Awesome for a few innings then give up 5 runs then goes back to awesome. That previous crashed game helped me with your starter since I had six innings of scouting basically on him. I knew what to look for. You had to go and change him though.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
I will be on most the day tonight,but tomorrow I am playing nerd games with my buddies. So, anyone want to play the Pirates tonight?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

davecrazy posted:

was that the 4/14 or 4/15 game?

Uhhhh...I don't remember.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Dubious posted:

The Twins will be available Saturday evening and all day Sunday. Going to actual Target Field Monday so won't be available till that evening. Tuesday, all day until the afternoon because I'm going to Target Field again.

I have family staying with me this weekend but I will look for you if I have any free time. Same goes for other Indians opponents.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
The Diamondbacks have started the franchise off with a bang, winning two games against the dodgers where we both had the same number of hits! Sinkers are amazing, amazing things.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I can play now if anybody wants. (Mets)

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

gleep gloop posted:

Uhhhh...I don't remember.

Should be 4/14.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
People who have the Cards on the schedule, I'll be at home M - F this week so get at me.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

human being Guy posted:

People who have the Cards on the schedule, I'll be at home M - F this week so get at me.

I have Monday and Tues off so we can knock out some games.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Hekk posted:

Right on.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
My wife is taking the kid to a pool party, so I will have some free time from 1 - 5pm eastern if you need to play the Yankees. PSN: veddermatic

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Hekk posted:

Got time in a couple hours?

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 22:30 on May 26, 2014

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

human being Guy posted:

Got time in a couple hours?

Yeah I'll be around. Just let me know when you are ready.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Hekk posted:

Yeah I'll be around. Just let me know when you are ready.

Going to run out for some beers then I'll be ready, say 45 minutes or so.

e: Ready 2 Rock

e2: GG's dude, this game certainly is frustrating.

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 01:37 on May 27, 2014

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

If anyone wants to play the Red Sox send a PM to GremLegend for the next hour or so!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

human being Guy posted:

Going to run out for some beers then I'll be ready, say 45 minutes or so.

e: Ready 2 Rock

e2: GG's dude, this game certainly is frustrating.

Yeah we are only at a 60% game completion rate. These crashes are frustrating as hell.

In other news, I still suck at hitting but with your combination of terrible base running skills and slight inebriation, I've managed to play decently.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
The Diamondbacks will be ready for some games tomorrow (Wednesday the 28th) from 530 to 8 and Thursday from 530-9. I'll probably be online dicking around in Diamond Dynasty, so message/friend me.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
What sox will be around at about 10ish, possibly earlier if my softball game gets rained out. I've been busy this past week and haven't gotten a game in in a while so it would be nice to get some of these games out of the way.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Cubs will be on around 8 Central.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
The nationals will be available again from 5pm on tomorrow.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Popete posted:

Cubs will be on around 8 Central.

If thats in 10 minutes I can play.

<-- Bad at time zones.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Is the league supposed to auto resolve games? All my games against the Twins are completed and I'm pretty sure I haven't played them yet.

Anyway, I'm available for the next few hours if the Royals, Rockies, Indians, or Red Sox want to play.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Jingleheimer posted:

Is the league supposed to auto resolve games? All my games against the Twins are completed and I'm pretty sure I haven't played them yet.

Anyway, I'm available for the next few hours if the Royals, Rockies, Indians, or Red Sox want to play.

Yeah I noticed this with the my Pirate series. Only the first game I've won we still have yet to play another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Jingleheimer posted:

lol what

Speaking of, Twins can play a game or two this morning.

• Locked thread