Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

december posted:

I'd like to play with the Astros.

december
PSN: bensonc
Team: Astros

they just got picked. You're left choosing between the Dbacks, Phillies, Pirates and Royals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

I'd prefer no guess pitch and no hot zones

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Grem, Graviolies, Monicro, dadgumit and bensonc: You are all scheduled to play the Rangers. Let me know if you have any availability these next three nights.

edit: also, friend requests sent to all y'all

The Piper fucked around with this message at 16:23 on May 13, 2014

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Hey commish, can you give the Rangers a win over the Phils in the 4/4/14 game? I lose out on 2 Prince dingers due to the disconnect but I was happy with how I played in my first league game.

Wanna try again Benson?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

I've learned my lesson: keep fastballs down to Evan Longoria or they will become souvenirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Rangers v Red Sox crashed with the Sox up 12 to 3 in the 7th so....

• Locked thread