Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!

Starving Wolf posted:

Another magical Blokes Quaffing Java joint!
Everything you do makes me happy.

I can't believe someone was still earnestly playing this game and invading people. Imagine the joy of that man to discover that he's not alone when he ran across you guys.
I spent a chunk of the video trying to see things from that guys perspective, effectively mindjacking the invader if you will. It went from joy at finally having someone to play against to confusion/despair as Chris chased his will o' the wisp around before running into an invisible wall for a little while trying to get back through an open door as Judge admired the gun rack unable to interact with it :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

I couldn't help reading that stuff from the manual like Rod Sterling.

AD 2031, an era where technology has begun to advance beyond the realm of human imagination. Jim Corbijn, FIA agent, was waiting for a woman: Rebecca Weiss, an anti-government activist due to arrive on the last flight of the day from Shanghai. The pair's encounter is marred by a sudden terrorist attack. As they fight to survive, they are soon sucked into a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. They were about to cross over into The MindJack Zone!

Redundant fucked around with this message at 21:32 on May 10, 2014

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Toma posted:

I don't think the whole invasion thing was thought out properly. It seems very unfair for the lone invader to be pitted up against a whole team of co-op players.
I'm amazed literally anyone is still playing this game, let alone enough people playing for it to have fair match making.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Looking at this face I'm started to think repeated MindJackings are not good for peoples long term brain development.

• Locked thread