Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Wait, I'm the one who calls people buttheads!
I think the evil Judge Wisp was actually No Internet Name Anthony. He's just jealous he does not get to play this high quality game as a good guy and now will destroy the MenDrinkin'Coffee from the outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Suspicious Dish posted:

MenDrinkinCoffe, actually.

Potato, Pota't

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

The riot shield roomba really tells the real story behind this grimdark future.

Riot Shield Roomba is the most 3 dimensional character in this game so far. It has multiple motivations of vacuuming the floor and mopping the floor with your corpse.

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Riot Shield Roomba, while a true patriot, has exactly zero offensive capabilities and is one of the most useless things to jack in the game, though it has stiff competition.

You take that back!

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Funny story, I went to sell back my textbooks from the semester in my school's book store, which has discount games next to the cash register for some reason. Mindjack was one of the games prominently displayed... Also looked like the best game they had.

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

I'm curious about one thing. Is this magic or technology?

Also, did that event in the intro occur before or during the events of this game?

And, why are the Mindjackers color coding their jacking balls?

Can not Mindjackers see the balls?

Can Mindjackers see the balls?

Why is it that a civilian aims a gun at a cop for a few seconds, and it takes a Mindjacker for a cop to retaliate after they have shot?

When people have guns, do they not know how to shoot if they are not Mindjacked?

If there were so many Mindjackers and they can freely move through bodies, why have we only seen 3? (I'm assuming Diaper is playing a Mindjacker)

Are the Wisps the actual bodies of the Mindjackers?

Just the one question, though.

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

That Irish Guy posted:

It's okay guys, Sweet Steve is with The Cube now :angel:

What if Sweet Steve was The Cube coming to protect and guide the CoffeeDudes once again?

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I like how every male character that you can mindjack sounds like a bad Hank Hill impression to Judge.

Except for Morgan Freeman. He didn't sound much like Morgan Freeman, but he definitely did not sound like a Hank Hill impression.

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

I wish at some point the game told you how to level your arts and crafts store.

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

I love the subtitle of "Stairs!" as the area where the Doombas were defeated by stairs ends. They are the true enemy in this game....

Will the Joe Dudes defeat the evil stairs? Find out later.

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

judge reinhold posted:

I added a new character bio to the secondary post.

Randy Johnson is the true hero of MindJack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

judge reinhold posted:

While we wait for rendering to render, your need for more MindJack can be sated with the following video (non-canonical):

"Mindjack Angry Review (Worst Game Ever?)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK4u4uezIPM

Watchin' this video now. "Angry" is an understatement for this guy!

Oh, dang. He gave it the Epic Fail rating.

Oh. God, the related videos has Ride to Hell Angry Review- WORST GAME EVER? (Featuring the worst exit from a green screen area ever, where you can seriously still see his friend on the screen trying so hard not to be in frame.)

Judge is trying to get us all to rewatch his LPs and rake in the mad LP cash.

Brassherald fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jun 14, 2014

• Locked thread