Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
The riot shield roomba really tells the real story behind this grimdark future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

supermikhail posted:

That is all.

this is magnificent

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

your evil twin posted:

I actually do own a fedora, though I haven't worn it in a decade. It was given to me as a present ten years ago, by my girlfriend at the time. She knew I liked old movies and film noir and stuff, and I don't think fedora-wearing was a thing yet. (And it was a proper fedora, not a trilby. Can't loving stand trilbies.) I wore it a couple of times to special occasions, as part of a full smart suit and coat outfit. My girlfriend thought I looked like I was in the mafia, but her dad thought I looked like an American lawyer friend of his. Is there a difference OH HO HO

Given the cyclical nature of fashion, and the fact that women starting wearing 'vintage dresses' and stuff, I had hoped that had some point 1930/40s/50s styles would come back in for men, and everyone would wear a smart suit and hat. In the past, every guy looked smart. Even my coal-mining grandad used to wear a smart suit and hat once he had washed and changed out of his work clothes.

Instead, just the hats came into fashion. Well, weird non-fashion by nerds, anyway. And then somehow trilbies came into fashion. Whyyyyyy.

that's really loving cool, friend.

• Locked thread